Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

jeez what do ya, mass produce this stuff or somethin, my god, my one phrase... took me years eh.
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Relaxionary
It's my baby, I came up with probably 97% of our language, ask Sahee :P I missed this so much <3 But all that was spontaneously created.
House of flying fail- when a server or match is unbelievably nubby, lame or otherwise unsatisfying.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Something About.... ME
Hey guys, like I stated earlier, long time no see. Now that I'm back I want to assure you I've changed, I left the clan when I was 13-ish or it feels like I've been gone that long. I'm 15 now and A LOT more responsible and reliable. My list of talents has grown considerably. I now major in; Wushu, Taek Kyon, TwinSwords, Classic, and Judo. I'm also hella good at other things but If I considered them major I'd have a huge list.

Major Changes:
My attitude: I used to be quiet and withdrawn, I'm sociable now. As I've said above I am also more responsible and reliable. I will try to help the clan as much as possible.
My Skills: I still have a slight coating of rust and boredom, but if I try I win (and sometimes when I dont try at all :P)

Minor Things:
My age has changed
My height/weight has changed
I got GREAT at Parkour/Free-running.
I'm amazing at Halo 3.

Back to Buisiness:
I dont have a lot of TC (ppl deny me of wins ><) but I will try to give As much as possible to fellow clan members. I'm currently looking for a job so... I may not be as active as I once was. My passion for Toribash has returned though so I may be a valuable asset to the clan once I shake off the rust.
I think it's the end of the line
Hey guys,

As you can see, I'm not ToriAgent anymore. I'm disappointed. Some of them have their status back ; I don't. So, I've lost interest in Toribash.

I'm about to quit Toribash, now, except if you convince me to not leave.

I'm very sad...

Discuss,

Fyerrblad.
Gone
hmmmmm, not being a toriagent anymore being a reason to quit toribash ?

i don't know about why your status has been removed, but fact is that you can enjoy the game without being any mod/admin/agent as most of us do.

you have friends in here , you like playing here, so i see no reason to quit.

so i say keep enjoying toribash, freed from your toriagent duty.

à bientôt en jeu ;-)
heh np Lys, even if you didn't change, we would still like you the way you are, but its good to hear that you chill out more that's the style ... you kool m8
But why's the rum gone? :v
i agree, toriagent or not, you're a good friend, we neeedz your kind x) , you got friends here m8... id say there's nothing to worry about, peace bro' x)
But why's the rum gone? :v
[invades]
Aviator, don't go around insulting unce. Or insulting Sahee/hidingwarrior. Or both. What ever you meant by that post, I don't like it.

"I dont mean to open up any old wounds"... ;) mate, do you really mean that?

Sorry for intruding, RA, and I hope everything works out ;)
[/invades]
Last edited by scheczudio; Jul 7, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
[A L P H A]