Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Your clan board has like... 6 threads in it because you guys deleted all of them. I started to stop cleaning up the board and let it go because I think the more threads makes the place look a little homier. I like that feeling. It's comforting. c:
Something is going on is how I look at it.

I kinda had that thought in the back of my mind as well. But I assume that more threads will come as more members join/become more active.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I think rappunk actively is sabotaging the collection of threads by putting the unused ones in the private board...
He's a traitor!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
uuuuhhhhh.....wat? you make no sense sometimes twi x3
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Your clan board has like... 6 threads in it because you guys deleted all of them. I started to stop cleaning up the board and let it go because I think the more threads makes the place look a little homier. I like that feeling. It's comforting. c:
Something is going on is how I look at it.

I prefer to keep things relatively clean and uniform.
There's no need for a bunch of useless threads floating about for ages really, and other threads may get lost in the mix if they're inactive for a long period of time.
I just think it keeps everything organized and neat.

Also, the threads aren't deleted at all.
All the key ones are in the main board, and whatever other threads have been "binned".
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I prefer to keep things relatively clean and uniform.
There's no need for a bunch of useless threads floating about for ages really, and other threads may get lost in the mix if they're inactive for a long period of time.
I just think it keeps everything organized and neat.

Also, the threads aren't deleted at all.
All the key ones are in the main board, and whatever other threads have been "binned".

Seems logical. wouldn't want to have go searching for a certain thread for an hour or so.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, that makes sense but also in the top right corner there's a button that allows a user to search the board for a specific thread or post... So binning them doesn't really serve a purpose besides creating a giant trash thread is how I see it.
The search option is only available to those who has Toriprime. xP
Also, I just think it looks much cleaner.
Not for the board search. Anyone can use it. ToriPrime is required to do a full forum search I think.
Ah, I see. Where's that option located?

Anyhow, I just think it keeps things cleaner.