Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I got a mac10 fade fact new in a drop once. it was only worth £3 but still looked good
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
To whoever reads this post

if I tell you to give me awp, I expect an awp
if I say I'll kill you if you steal my awp, and you won't give it to me, I'll kill you

two people have died today because of this mistake
don't try me, cause I'm deadly
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Shut the fuck up.

Dude fuck off. hes already killed 2 people dont make it 3 nigga
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
i'll literally shoot you mid game no joke i'm that strong you idiot
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
so i'm a dumbass and for some reason I actually tried to win in my first few games on my smurf, so I ended up playing DMG's. my goal was to be silver.

so basically i'm trying to derank on it now, and I think I'm at 5 or 6 wins and I'm playing MG1-2.

rip
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
so i'm a dumbass and for some reason I actually tried to win in my first few games on my smurf, so I ended up playing DMG's. my goal was to be silver.

so basically i'm trying to derank on it now, and I think I'm at 5 or 6 wins and I'm playing MG1-2.

rip

i'm trying to derank aswell but then ezeth comes in and makes me play LE's and win :/
dreamy suicide act