Toribash
I've been playing a good amount of Dota recently because three of my friends also got keys. We're all awful though and we just lose. If a game's safe to leave and you leave, you don't get penalized right? Also, since I'm level 1 and the meta doesn't exist yet, what would are some good, easy ranged characters? I've been using primarily melee characters but i just kind of run in and die, so i'd like to try staying in the back

And I agree, I think the widow mines are pretty cool. It's just funny that they're so similar to spider mines. Battle hellions being biological is such a silly change, though. They're going to be a lot worse vs toss because of archons.
My friend's brother said something funny today while we watched Taeja vs ForGG finals: If Battle Hellions are biological, shouldn't grounded Vikings be too? xD

Also: Safe to leave means there's no penalty, so don't worry. As for easy ranged... Hm. How about Clinkz? Incredibly good invisibility, powerful ganking possibilities due to his Q, and burning arrows are just imba. Sniper is hilarious to play if you get W, E, R and Stats (never Q), then just build MKB and Skull Basher. Could always try Viper, too, I'm not too sure since I've never played him.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
So after a few days of HotS beta, I've come to the conclusion that swarm hosts are really really good. I've been building them versus everyone and swarm hosts destroy everything except for mech it seems, which they aren't even terrible against. I'm probably only playing people that are like low masters on WoL, but still.

Also, how's the Drow Ranger in Dota? Seems kind of like Ashe.
Zleapy actually played her like, half an hour ago with me. Sick good. Max Frost first, it's STUPID good. 50% slow on auto-attacks. The silence isn't half-bad either. She isn't the most viable carry in the current meta, but she sure is good for just playing.

Also: The last few days I have been playing almost exclusively Meepo. He is SO FUCKING AWESOMELY FUN.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Lol I don't even into school. I'm getting assraped by the verge of homelessness because I need a job VERY badly.
Is the job market tough over there?

Got a 38 on the first test I got back, I'm gonna be dropping that class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Either the job market's tough, or I'm just awful at life. Probably a combination of the two.
So has anyone played Dishonored? Just finished the game but I'm gonna play through it again while killing as few people as possible so I get the low chaos ending.
Not yet, but I'm going to this winter. Borderlands has already ruined my academic life >_<

Off-topic: my rommate totes just walked in on me with my dick out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]