Ranking
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Every time you ask how long your app will take, a coin is flipped, and if it comes up heads, you're instantly denied.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hello. My name is Marcus and I'm from a very cold country by the name of Sweden (GMT +1).
I've never been very good at writing lengthy and detailed apps but I guess I'll try my best.

So let's start with my age. Y'see, I've never been a big fan of such questions. I previously wasn't very confident in my age because, well, the internet. I've been keeping my age pretty low key but back in the day when I've been asked about my age I would usually lie to avoid being fucked over for such things. It was about 5 months ago I admitted in the monastery skype chat that I indeed had been lying. Thanks to the amazing support I got from my friends back then I've now gotten more confident in the matter. I am 14 years old and my birthday is in october.

As for some information about myself, there are some things to say.
I would describe myself as rather mature for my age. I always try to aproach situations in the least aggressive way possible. This of course does not mean I'm the calmest person on earth. It does happen that I lose my temper. If I do however, it's for a good reason. I'd say that the most important thing I see in a group would be the fact that you have people to speak and socialize with. I highly enjoy discussions about different matters, no matter if it's serious or not. Neither am I afraid to speak out about problems that I have. When it comes to hobbies I do enjoy busting out some tricks every now and then, even though I kinda stopped a few months back. I also highly enjoy cruising around on my longboard in the summer. Not much else to be said about that.
This being said, let's move on to ingame information.

Being a replaymaker, you don't see me super often in multiplayer. I do try to go on there from time to time though. My activity in multiplayer has highly raised lately, but I mostly just go there to spar. When it comes to replaymaking I do all sorts of things. Currently I've been mostly interested in tricking but I guess I'm more skilled in madmans than anything. Whenever I feel like I have alot of time and energy I try to make myself a parkour replay, even though they kinda do suck. keep in mind that my replays will probably be based off my current interest in the mode. I'll probably upload newer and better tricking replays and maybe slightly older madmans as I have recently been focusing more on the tricking than the madmans recently. I'd love to take part in wars if it'd come down to that, just keep in mind that I'm not extremely skilled in multiplayer. My favorite multiplayer mod would be taekkyeon simply because it's extremely statisfying to pull off a good hit. Haven't really been playing that recently though. As you could probably tell from my signature, I am a member of ORMO. That makes me cool, right?

Moving on to clan history, I first started out in a clan called Swish. This was back when I was extremely cringy and childish. I eventually became leader of the clan but my computer died during my stay there so it took quite a few months before I could get my hands on a new one. When I later came back the clan was dead. I then went on to make one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done in this community. I applied to a clan called Electric without checking its activity or anything. When I later got accepted I realized how extremely inactive it was and left like 7 hours later. This gave me a huge backlash as I applied to Crooks quickly after. One of my now closest friends in this community called Gargon, being known for judging applications very harshly, quickly saw this and insta-denied me. The clan then proceeded to flame on me for being a clan hopper which I deserved for being so extremely stupid. Soon I joined Origin, an amazing community full of amazing people. After being in the clan for a few months I left due to the fact that I was pretty much the only replaymaker in the clan. After a week or so I got into New Era. Here I met many awesome people but when the clan died I sadly lost contact with most of them. It was now that I applied to The Monastery, which was the clan I was in before I applied here. This is where I met the previously mentioned guy named Gargon and several other of my very close friends. I joined this clan in the beginning of 2015 but as you may or may not know, it died a few days ago. I am still in contact with these folks and hopefully it will stay that way.

I guess that does it for me really. I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope it was good enough to earn your approval. Cheers.
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Fedora Nation.rpl (325.8 KB, 11 views)
Mack - [M] - Duft Ponk.rpl (384.7 KB, 12 views)
Mack - [T] - Degenerate.rpl (271.0 KB, 9 views)
Mack - [T] - Jacknife thing.rpl (156.6 KB, 9 views)
Mack - [P] - Fire.rpl (787.9 KB, 10 views)
Kouta vs Mack.rpl (802.6 KB, 8 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Hello. My name is Marcus and I'm from a very cold country by the name of Sweden (GMT +1).
I've never been very good at writing lengthy and detailed apps but I guess I'll try my best.

So let's start with my age. Y'see, I've never been a big fan of such questions. I previously wasn't very confident in my age because, well, the internet. I've been keeping my age pretty low key but back in the day when I've been asked about my age I would usually lie to avoid being fucked over for such things. It was about 5 months ago I admitted in the monastery skype chat that I indeed had been lying. Thanks to the amazing support I got from my friends back then I've now gotten more confident in the matter. I am 14 years old and my birthday is in october.

As for some information about myself, there are some things to say.
I would describe myself as rather mature for my age. I always try to aproach situations in the least aggressive way possible. This of course does not mean I'm the calmest person on earth. It does happen that I lose my temper. If I do however, it's for a good reason. I'd say that the most important thing I see in a group would be the fact that you have people to speak and socialize with. I highly enjoy discussions about different matters, no matter if it's serious or not. Neither am I afraid to speak out about problems that I have. When it comes to hobbies I do enjoy busting out some tricks every now and then, even though I kinda stopped a few months back. I also highly enjoy cruising around on my longboard in the summer. Not much else to be said about that.
This being said, let's move on to ingame information.

Being a replaymaker, you don't see me super often in multiplayer. I do try to go on there from time to time though. My activity in multiplayer has highly raised lately, but I mostly just go there to spar. When it comes to replaymaking I do all sorts of things. Currently I've been mostly interested in tricking but I guess I'm more skilled in madmans than anything. Whenever I feel like I have alot of time and energy I try to make myself a parkour replay, even though they kinda do suck. keep in mind that my replays will probably be based off my current interest in the mode. I'll probably upload newer and better tricking replays and maybe slightly older madmans as I have recently been focusing more on the tricking than the madmans recently. I'd love to take part in wars if it'd come down to that, just keep in mind that I'm not extremely skilled in multiplayer. My favorite multiplayer mod would be taekkyeon simply because it's extremely statisfying to pull off a good hit. Haven't really been playing that recently though. As you could probably tell from my signature, I am a member of ORMO. That makes me cool, right?

Moving on to clan history, I first started out in a clan called Swish. This was back when I was extremely cringy and childish. I eventually became leader of the clan but my computer died during my stay there so it took quite a few months before I could get my hands on a new one. When I later came back the clan was dead. I then went on to make one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done in this community. I applied to a clan called Electric without checking its activity or anything. When I later got accepted I realized how extremely inactive it was and left like 7 hours later. This gave me a huge backlash as I applied to Crooks quickly after. One of my now closest friends in this community called Gargon, being known for judging applications very harshly, quickly saw this and insta-denied me. The clan then proceeded to flame on me for being a clan hopper which I deserved for being so extremely stupid. Soon I joined Origin, an amazing community full of amazing people. After being in the clan for a few months I left due to the fact that I was pretty much the only replaymaker in the clan. After a week or so I got into New Era. Here I met many awesome people but when the clan died I sadly lost contact with most of them. It was now that I applied to The Monastery, which was the clan I was in before I applied here. This is where I met the previously mentioned guy named Gargon and several other of my very close friends. I joined this clan in the beginning of 2015 but as you may or may not know, it died a few days ago. I am still in contact with these folks and hopefully it will stay that way.

I guess that does it for me really. I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope it was good enough to earn your approval. Cheers.

In Discussion!

Are you aware of obeys no Swedish people policy? Ever since obey was founded in 1984, there have been absolutely no swedish people allowed in, and we dont plan on changing it now.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Mack accepted to trial. Someone will probably add you to the skype chat at some point or something.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة