Ranking
Tryzub stands for freedom and power. I know few versions of it's designation, but can't 100% bind it to one of them. Also I'm living in Russian-Ukrainian city, Odessa and all knowledge was given to me from school about Tryzub is: this symbol was a kind of symbol of Rurik. Strange one history...
mauriciodz:You are very talented but I think you need experience in the forum.
-----
@X-ray: no
Last edited by Hue; Jun 10, 2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Application for [eVo]
Name: Aiden
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
GMT: + 1
Past Clans: Kira/Mage

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Nope

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes):

About Yourself: I am a person with different moods everyday, sometimes I am mad, sad, happy or bored. I like sports and video games. I play hockey and soccer in competitive levels and basketball for fun. I do swimming. I play toribash almost everyday and I am always active. I will always warn you before I go inactive for a while. I am currently addicted to toribash as a video game. I like eating junk food as well as healthy food. I like drinking pepsi alot but again I love drinking water as well.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?: I can fit about 40 to 50.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?: Nope.

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom?: Yes
Attached Files
Self spar.rpl (545.4 KB, 5 views)
Vs criq.rpl (424.4 KB, 5 views)
Vs Yamsk.rpl (491.4 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by X-ray View Post
Hello, guys. My name is Alex aka X-ray. My age is 20 years, living in Ukraine.
Questions and answers for them:
(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?
3 submarines and one boat called Victoria
(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
Ur mom pls.
(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom?
Oh dear, yes! I had it at McDonald's once after double cheeseburgers and fanta.
Few words about me: I'm learning English now, so I can join international clans (not only Russian). Was afk for 6 month and now came back to toribash. Oh, shortly about English: it's at "potato" level now, but I'm trying hard.
In game activity 8/10, forum activity 9/10. Good at -30 mods and something like wushu/rk-mma/judo. Pls my is join u clan pls
-----
I'm typing from mobile phone, so can't write a lot now, sorry.

Definitely a no from me. Sorry.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
Name:MrSneaky
Belt:Black Belt
GMT:+ 1
Past Clans:Psycho

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):SirRandomMan(Made this for my friend so i don't really use it anymore

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I used to be able to, went inactive for a bit due to moving house, cant spar very well anymore, no replays either since i got a new computer

About Yourself:My name is MrSneaky(Sam in real life) I try to be competitive at games while still trying to leave space to have fun, im alot more active now(Evn if my interenet isint great) I try to contribute to clans I join by being fourm active and being as involved as i can be, i dont just do it for a fancy initial before my name, while i may not be the best player, i do pretty good, even though i only started playing again rather recently, i joined in 2012 and im decently experienced, i'm happy that you took some time to read this, and i hope you consider this application.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?Depends on the size >:3 (Just kidding :P)

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?No...? Im confused O.o

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? Amazingly not, and i hope to never have it :P

None of this application adds up. You "started playing again rather recently" and are "forum active". I fail to see how this works. Also, how can you "contribute to clans" when you have only been in one yourself? Sorry, but No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Artur/TurDE
Belt: 300 QI to 10th
GMT: Great Britain London
Past Clans: [ToP]

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Can't, don't like

About Yourself: I'm hosting a lots of bet servers. Everyday, I'm playing a lot and I'll represent the [eVo] good ! I'm good player and friendly person. I live in UK for now, I'm from Poland. I smokes a lot of weeds, I did my own seeds and I'm also looking for a job lol.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
what are you talking mate

clear the way, and who had no ?

(Question by Eddy): If I gave you a popsicle, you suck or lick it? Justify your answer.
not scrutinize your sexual aspirations
Last edited by Turde; Jun 15, 2014 at 08:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Turde View Post
Name: Artur/TurDE
Belt: 300 QI to 10th
GMT: Great Britain London
Past Clans: [ToP]

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Can't, don't like

About Yourself: I'm hosting a lots of bet servers. Everyday, I'm playing a lot and I'll represent the [eVo] good ! I'm good player and friendly person.

what are you talking mate

clear the way, and who had no ?

(Question by Eddy): If I gave you a popsicle, you suck or lick it? Justify your answer.
not scrutinize your sexual aspirations

Well, maybe tell us a little bit more about you. But I say yes to you, nice guy, see you mostly every day online.