yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah But this new one PS5 is made for making these photos. Hell, I could make myself in bed with Gwyneth Paltrow. Someone with skype and the web cam could check the real truth behind this but... WHY?
Inquisition because CG wanted to be more loved? Idk. If he's a background pedo - yes - Inquisition! If he's a guy who lives in the 'fisherman story' - poor effort. In any way, thing that is on display here is this:
Imagine this thing - I have a shy friend who is incredibly good in art, I tell him ''Hey, make me a comic about this game that I play and I'll sign like I'm drawing that, just to be cool person on the forum. Ppl will adore me. Heheheeh...'' (and I'll stalk the forum cause I love little kids /twist in the story/ heheheeheh ) Next thing, some months later some mod see that there is a guy on DevianArt that is doing same thing like me but his portfolio is not about Bojan Prakljacic, it some Gee-Aj-Dzo.
Epilogue: No one believes in my shit anymore. My rep is red like a scarlet letter on my forehead. Marked as a lair and potentiality 'Danger Will Robinson! Danger!' he likes children cause he lied, he lied everything and u shared some things with him on internet!
Bad thing, don't u think?
Internet is a bich. U can't be sure in anything. So, what u can do? Think - then post. Also, this is material for the Rum Storage.
^Cool stuff Bojan, somewhat sounds like a poem :v
Anyway.... Dude please take a picture of yourself with a piece of paper saying toribash or something like that :3
Modern how bout you add these stuff on your first post so its easier to read instead of scanning through each post
YM: julespino@yahoo.com
MSN: julespino@live.com
AIM: julespino
XBL: julespino
Yeah. Post it Ninis. We want to believe u... Cause other thing is too much for this fragile heart.

EDIT: And what happened to Ninis thread where Chac posted that doubt?!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 4, 2010 at 07:58 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
\ I don't like this. I don't like mods when they interfere in things that are 'private' but I hate lies like this even more.

Completly agreed, Speak the truth Bo!
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Uh, some more shit happened while I was asleep? God damn, same thing was when SpaceLama left (and on the scale of 'in clan troubles' this one is 9) I was sleeping (GMT difference) and in the morning - rain of shit!