yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

kng, who and where? I didn't find any thread. Can you link me please? Also, I believe Squirre1 know the consequences.

#TribeOn
Yes, that does look like GrayveXP's set. That's just added by brush spam shit. Downloaded from deviantart.

Even if they say his set is better, its just Grayve's added with brush spam.
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
We all do our share of joke's and I don't expect anyone to get butthurt if I crack one. If I ever crack a joke on you, remember that it's all in good fun.

Kng, you buttfuckingassqujsaklalaikak@*#$## tsamina-mina waka wakaeuiwoqkl roflmaoqwertybbq gayhomo.
darkshadow8
not dead
Ok. Mods sometimes go to far. But there is also a second side of this story: IF (with the emphasis on 'if' CG lied) how the hell would u now believe anything that guy say from now on. First he was a in America army in spec-ops, then suddenly he is a football player, then now, he's is (probably) completely something else... We all lie on some extent, covering our real life and stuff, we don't want to be over-exposed but there are some limits, u don't play with ppl like this. I don't like this. I don't like mods when they interfere in things that are 'private' but I hate lies like this even more.