Endurance Onslaught 6.0
When it comes to simultaneous action turnbased games, I think I'll stick to Frozen Synapse.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Just looked up some videos, wow that's unlike anything I've played before. Gonna have to check that out....after.....

BORDERLANDS 2 TONIGHT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wets self and screams like little girl*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I'm going to buy the Borderlands 4 pack with 4 of my friends, but one of them doesn't have the money so we're just gonna wait a few days :/

12/2 at the moment in sc2 though
No HotS yet, Xego? I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were pro.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
No HotS yet, Xego? I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were pro.

just got unlucky with the beta keys i guess ;_;
either way i'd probably be playing WoL for a little while longer. so much shit is going to change in the beta it would be silly to seriously play it in my opinion.

also, pc.
Meepo's releasing in Dota 2 soon! 8D

Also, I don't even play SC2 and I would like to switch to HotS. >_>
My friend got into the HotS beta so i'm gonna be able to play on his account
It's kinda funny how shafted terran got. Since the warhound got taken out and battle hellions are biological now, they just got the firebat and spider mines back.
Yeah, the biological Battle Hellion is the weirdest fucking thing... Like, REALLY? How the fuck are they biological it doesn't even make sense what are you doing David what are you doing. Something like that. I do like the Widow Mine buff, though, and I feel that WMs are better than the old Spider Mines. I always really hated how you get three, and then lol build another Vulture.

Dude, you're Away on Steam every time I play Dota 2, it looks like. Another one of my friends got a key finally, so we've got even moar people to play.