Toribash
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
Karbn let's be real Vector can't die you guys have Patrickooo cx he is the backbone for this
clan and Karbn about getting back to vector i think that would be impossible because
i have me own clan and i think i will die with it and even if i tried to join back you guys
will reject my ass :"> with a big smile <3 still love you guys

First off, i'm not even in this clan but i used to be, so i'm going to say this.

Being 'bored' of something like vector should never be a reason to leave, at least in my view, if there's any clans i consider family, it's vector, evil, and fl0w, vector being the one i am speaking in the board of, as of currently, and for family, at least if you considered them family, you shouldnt abandon them because of boredom.

That's my view, but you do you.
I'm going to be honest here, it's kind of hypocritical considering you have been in heaps of clans Elite.
-----
Anyway, I've got motivation to edit again so expect a w.i.p soon guys, if you want to send me any replays just do it on discord. Krishna#1392
Last edited by Keshava; Nov 29, 2017 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
First off, i'm not even in this clan but i used to be, so i'm going to say this.

Being 'bored' of something like vector should never be a reason to leave, at least in my view, if there's any clans i consider family, it's vector, evil, and fl0w, vector being the one i am speaking in the board of, as of currently, and for family, at least if you considered them family, you shouldnt abandon them because of boredom.

That's my view, but you do you.

wow wow woowww chill let me say this Vector is a family you say?
ok it's a group of people talking through there laptop or pc or what ever. . .
family is a big word so yeah anyway it's a game so chill out maybe!
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
wow wow woowww chill let me say this Vector is a family you say?
ok it's a group of people talking through there laptop or pc or what ever. . .
family is a big word so yeah anyway it's a game so chill out maybe!

Family can be defined as a group closely knitted relationships. Being im good friends with patrick, and karbn, and maybe a few others, maybe, i can consider this a family lol
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Family can be defined as a group closely knitted relationships. Being im good friends with patrick, and karbn, and maybe a few others, maybe, i can consider this a family lol

welp i can't plus i have a lot of friends in vector soo . . .
that's good :]
. . .
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Stop this discussion please, it's done we can overcome this
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
What's everyone's thoughts on warring to improve our rank a bit?

btw if we are warring I'd like to be included in that
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 30, 2017 at 12:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mateus, that sounds great! Anyone else looking to war? I'm trying to get back into aikido as well and brush up on my skill