Toribash
Hi, my name is Logan

i am a 2nd dan black belt whishing to join evo i am a very supportive player and very serious player i have made lots of manipulation replays i will link some so u can see them and see what you think and if i deserve to be in the clan [eVo] its also cause mocucha i have subed to him on youtube he is a friend of mine i am also canadian and sort of german and french canadian i live in alberta, lethbridge its cloudy now well i have to go to school soon so with my spare time ill keep writing this app and i go to college i am 17 i only have 28 more days of college left so after thats ill be free with some freedom for once in my life any way if u accept me i will be a very big benefit to you guys and this very clan [eVo]
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
App
Name: Josh
Belt: Blue
Past Clans: None!
In Game Name: TRIGGER77
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I had another account where i was a brown belt about to be a black but then i took a 3 month vacation and i forgot my password :/ Right now i have another account called WireType ,which is in a few of my replays, which i am trying to build up because i am not satisfied with my current accounts name XD

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I have always wanted to try it because it looks really fun! I am planing on getting into it soon.

Why you want to join: I want to join this clan because i have heard good things about it and one of my friends ,P0int, is in it. I also want to join because i believe this is a very prestigious clan and will suit me well. I think i will be beneficial to this clan because i am supportive, great at hosting betting servers (thanks to P0int), and i am an all around great player.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? umm.....

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? no

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? XD What?
Attached Files
00TriggerCopter.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
Trigger77 Freestyle 3.rpl (109.0 KB, 5 views)
Name: MauricioDZ
Belt: 4 Dan
GMT: -3
Past Clans: None

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes

About Yourself: "I'm a honest guy who loves to play with everyone. I can even say that my favorite hobbies are use my computer and also toribash, and i've been looking to learn more and more.
I want to join evo, because i want to make new friends, and be apart from this great and respectful family."

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? "Why don't you help me? Then we'll know ‏‏"

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? "i think it is affection"

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom?‏ "Not public restroom, but in my girlfriend's house"
Attached Files
-Parkour _ Mauriciodz.rpl (486.7 KB, 14 views)
@mauriciodz: An old friend, and a cool guy, Yes.
@Andy: Seems very mature and decent, yes from me.
@sdsman: you joined Legion, NO.
Last edited by Haku; Jun 7, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

I am completely on par with T0ri0, an old friend with talent. Count on my yes.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name:Elijah Oliver
Belt:Black Belt
GMT: -5 I live in America in the state of Tennessee
Past Clans:legion and saucy

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/CPUX.png

More info: i want to join [eVo] because my friend recommended this clan for me and that is was a good clan. My personal info i was born in Knoxville, Tennesse on Aug 1, 2001. I grew up in Oak Ridge.
CPUX: Not a very well thought out applicaiton, it does not seem like you spent any more than 5 minutes on it. You also seem to be very new to the forums with only 3 posts and considering you did not include any relevant information, my vote is No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: tb:mahulk17-0 IRL:mahmood
Belt: Masterbelt
GMT: +3:00
Past Clans: DAT

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Had one called Mahulk16-0 in 2008 but i lost the password

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Not really but i am trying to learn how

About Yourself: I have a great personality, I help out with alot of things, if you ever want to speak to someone im there for you. Other than that I am active ingame and on the forums, I think im a good player you can test me out to check, but i suck at running ingame, and i aint that good at wushu. last but not least i have exams this week .

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Yup 420

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? No, well maybe. It Depends.

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? No.
Last edited by Mahulk17-0; Jun 21, 2014 at 09:30 PM.
eVo
Hello, guys. My name is Alex aka X-ray. My age is 20 years, living in Ukraine.
Questions and answers for them:
(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?
3 submarines and one boat called Victoria
(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
Ur mom pls.
(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom?
Oh dear, yes! I had it at McDonald's once after double cheeseburgers and fanta.
Few words about me: I'm learning English now, so I can join international clans (not only Russian). Was afk for 6 month and now came back to toribash. Oh, shortly about English: it's at "potato" level now, but I'm trying hard.
In game activity 8/10, forum activity 9/10. Good at -30 mods and something like wushu/rk-mma/judo. Pls my is join u clan pls
-----
I'm typing from mobile phone, so can't write a lot now, sorry.
Last edited by X-ray; Jun 10, 2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump