5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
This seems to be amazing entertainment.
I'm looking for more, how about you?

me too im ready for all he can throw at us, this could be interesting.12 days left
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As you can see in my post, I just told people that they were immature for posting noobish stuffs in it. It's useless, if he's a hacker, he'll just laugh behind his screen... anyway, sorry for infiltrating.
Gone
lol yeah i saw that
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...rpl text
how do u add /em in sp replays?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I gotta go through all that bullshit to put text in replays?...not worth it lol

Edit: wow thats amazingly simple lol

thx skullo.
Attached Files
1111Didntknowwhathitem.rpl (33.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Kickass; Jul 5, 2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: adding replay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heh it seems that it's possible to learn it too.
Even veb gave us some hints. Just try to google hacking vBulletin, or something like that, to get to learn AgentJ's powers.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Well, I tried to make some researches on "Agent J" name, and I've found many results And yes, there are many tutorials on how to hack phpBB.
Gone