Toribash
I have no Idea what the title should be.
My name is Antun Marković (IRL).Im a boy .Im from Croatia and my GMT is 2+.Im 13 years old and I am a black belt.I like to spar and parkour and im very good at offical mods too especially wushu and ABD.I like tricking and lots of other Toribash activities.When it comes to activity im 9/10 (would be 10/10 if not for school) .Im and athlete in real life so toribash is one of my favourite games (I play soccer to be exact). Im an allout gamer so when I play I try my best. Hope you like my app. im exited for the response.
Attached Files
BEAST.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
BS decap .rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
Parkour.rpl (196.1 KB, 5 views)
Double Backflip.rpl (57.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Ultra0mega; Apr 23, 2016 at 10:50 AM.
hmmm well okay. but could you just tell me why so I know whats wrong?
Last edited by Ultra0mega; Apr 23, 2016 at 11:20 AM.
THE GOD OF SPEED
Is there any chance you could test me in game then? (sorry for being such a pain in the ass XD)
Last edited by Ultra0mega; Apr 23, 2016 at 11:42 AM.
THE GOD OF SPEED
could you maybe look over my app again after all it took me 3 hrs to do and I tried my best and I skype with you guys in chat and calls. maybe you could get some people over on this app and have a vote idk and maybe some of the people I skype idk it would be nice
Hi my name is Jordie I am 17 I love to play toribash and to talk in skype calls. my time zone is (aest) Australian easten time. I am in year 10 I love to play ABD mods and boxshou mods. I like to which youtube and anine. I am a 10 dan black belt I have been playing for about 2 years I have been in nitro for about a year and a half nitro has been the only clan I have been in I left nitro because nitro is dieing. I like to eat a little bit more then I should I love to play football and tenis I like a little bit of xbox 360 and ps4 I love to ride I have a 955cc triumph I love school I have a girlfriend her name is Shandell she is 15 and loves to play games. I don't need tc so I love to give it away the toribash cummumity see me as a respectful and kind loverbull player I have never been baned or been talking to by a gm because I am nice to everyone in game if I see some one in game not being nice I like to say no need for that or that's not nice to say. I am a good rollmoder for people of or ages I love to help people out in game and in my every day life at school and at home I listen to rules pretty well. I also have a disability called dislexia