Toribash
I first watched Reflection Confession v3 and I was so like "oh man, gee whiz, this sure is good. This guy means serious business, let's hope his next replays are better!"

aaaaaaand then Blundering Butts and Father Nature happened. I mean, sure they're good, but... ehhhh? They lack the creativity and flow the Reflection replay sort of had.

Soit'sgunnabeanosorrytrynexttime. Headspins, skeets, super-realism, and super-booms are the ticket, m8. Effortless flight seems to be a new thing I guess so, uuuhh, check that out.

pretty good tho
Last edited by Marrez; Dec 30, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
beware
the goblin
I know I might be rejected but please, CnC my replays and tell me how close am I.
Attached Files
Pat -Desolation.rpl (175.7 KB, 25 views)
Pat -howdown.rpl (219.8 KB, 18 views)
Pat -Lemons.rpl (212.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 4, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
hey dubpruck you should stop applying so much.

twich during the launch was 2twitch. also the opener was generic. in fact most the replay,
aside from your foot coming off, could have been submitted by some other person and I
would have believed it. oh, and the ground dm arm, that was okay I guess. now, you don't
have to take this part as importance of any kind, its just one of my pet peeves when
people put too many time frames and fall over while posing. ruins things a bit for me imo.

business' opener was also incredibly generic, as well as the split punch. you could've made a way cooler like spin or kick or something when you launched after the upper torso, buut instead you just went for an ordinary 2kick thing whatever. you had a little momentum spinning, defs could've used it for something better imo.

and in something happened not much happened. I would suggest you try to branch out and experiment a bit more because all you're managing to do is fairly ordinary movement. isn't very impressive. I would suggest maybe sparring a bit? idk. please wait a while before reapplying though. don't make fun of tminster if you're doing what he did.
wow that
sucked
What about me?
;c
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 4, 2014 at 08:54 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
I don't even

Sorry it is a no most of the replays aren't up to ormo standards you are getting better though so that's happening. Just wait like a month atleast before you app again or something it will up your chances a whole bunch the next time you apply (guessing you have improved that is).

1 sec ill post some answers on more apps in like 5 minutes

Patrickoooguy :
in short no.
I like some of your replays but there are problems you should avoid.

generic openers
hitting your head
grabbing straight after the opener.

Your best replay by far is Desolation but it still isn't up to standards
I'd say smoothen up your movement and work on making the replay look creative and cool (?)

also hold/extend your neck ;)
Last edited by Internet; Jan 6, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
Hi i might get declined but i want to hear/see hows my skills

EDIT: I changed that last replay because i think that old one was suck so there is new
Attached Files
#L-Loud Lake.rpl (440.7 KB, 12 views)
#L-Dead Range.rpl (218.5 KB, 10 views)
#L-Mountain Break.rpl (254.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by hunter; Jan 7, 2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Changed replay
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Hi i might get declined but i want to hear/see hows my skills

EDIT: I changed that last replay because i think that old one was suck so there is new

I'm sorry your replays aren't up to standards.
Your replays are quite twitchy and aren't very creative either.
Loud lake was a pretty cool replay but again way too twitchy and some other things.