Toribash
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
i would prefer dying

Then die already. This half-dead/half-cancer version of Evil stinks. I say this out of love for Evil.

Because Evil was desperate for activity it seems like recruitment standards were lowered to get new people in. But it's in the same boat it was before, bordering on inactive, except now with a lower average quality of members. Hyde's left it to the clan to figure shit out, but clearly that's not working.
Last edited by Ele; Jul 11, 2015 at 02:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Then die already. This half-dead/half-cancer version of Evil stinks. I say this out of love for Evil.

Because Evil was desperate for activity it seems like recruitment standards were lowered to get new people in. But it's in the same boat it was before, bordering on inactive, except now with a lower average quality of members. Hyde's left it to the clan to figure shit out, but clearly that's not working.

Thats because most of us aren't as interested in toribash as we were before. That and I don't have the same amount of time to invest in this clan as I used to.

Evil is the only reason I even exist here anymore, and I really don't care nearly as much about quality control as I used to. Evil isn't what it used to be and it never will get to be at that level again. That's just how it is. Evil to me is just a hang out at this point where people who like toribash can hang out and talk. And at this point in time, there isn't anything wrong with that to me.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me

I do agree we have lower standards than before. I initially wanted this clan to be some-what of "elite" status, which is why I used to say no to most applications, but I have come to realize there's not too many people like that that want to join.

^ "that that". The English language everyone
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
I do agree we have lower standards then before. I initially wanted this clan to be some-what of "elite" status, which is why I used to say no to most applications, but I have come to realize there's not too many people like that that want to join.

^ "that that". The English language everyone

When I joined I wanted the same thing, but like I said it just isn't possible to drag ourselves back to that point.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
What i like most about this clan is the attitude of you people. You guys remind me of those people who push their homework to the last day. If anyone gets what i'm saying. And why is it bad that we don't wish to do anything. Isn't that the reason forums were made? For discussions and stuff?
I should really find a clan.

and what after that?
after that we won't have any reason to visit forum.toribash anymore

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
You can do what you like, I'm just saddened and disheartened at the state of Evil right now. From such lofty heights it's fallen, you know?
Best idea ever.. Host a huge event... say no to every app after it.. gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

You can do what you like, I'm just saddened and disheartened at the state of Evil right now. From such lofty heights it's fallen, you know?

We're not going to purge the new members. But I see where you're coming from.