View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not bad Rott, still a bit stiff but I can see your progress.

Also what's with the no replays? This is an example of what I was saying aout the whole inactive thing. Posting this replay to get some more replays here.
Attached Files
farg_run and attack.rpl (272.9 KB, 6 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

For Marco
I figured, I hadn't done anything special for him in a while, and felt guilty for taking him out of my signature. So I made him this. See sig.
Fargle just anythin thats NOT been done before. Maybe yes go along with basic idea's like a comp or someshit but we need to make it epic. Something thats gonna work. Maybe a comp with a large prize, something that will attract the "punters" I'm thinking something Like teams of four. Each with an expertie in one of the four skills of tori.
•Art&Design ( create any piece of art containing Raid)
•Replays (something to do with raids image to people)
•Textureing (something to do with raids character)
•Finally In-Game Comp.

3 places in each event. 1st - 3points >
2nd - 2points > For Team
3rd - 1point >

not only might we get some good graphics for raid out of this. We will get a good idea of the clans view to the public, since all 4 points have to have something to do with raid(except the tourney at end)

Obviously you guys would need to fund the prizes but i believe this could be really good at publising and making the clan more popular.

And solely the members of the clan will be split into there indiviual comp parts to judge that subject most suited.

For example Rott, Joey and me will judge Textures
Others will judge there most knowledged subjects.

This will obviously get the clan involved in a good team event. And hopefully revive some afk peeps.

Tell me whatcha think. <3
Last edited by Dirtnapp; Nov 12, 2009 at 09:29 PM.
Yeah... it needs to be polished up a bit but the general idea is good. I'll have a chat with Crux tomorrow.
Sounds either seriously fluked with an amazing mind or planned out pretty well. See what we can do then eh?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]