Toribash
I'm writting a research paper right now so all art activity has been pushed to the side for a second. I'll get my self to doin a little bit tonight!
well i used to be awesome on gimp but u know...all brushes and everything like that...GONE!...not gonna get them all back :P
DEAR GOD, I'M FINALLY BACK! I am so sorry. Remember when I said I was going to Duncannon? Yeah, well when I came back, the dimwits at NTL had cut off our internet. They finally sent someone to fix today. Once again, sorry about the inactiveness, it was for reasons outside of my control.
lol waffel ur still awesome :P......oh btw ruad would i get back in this clan if i REALLY going to try :P ? like bing a Dushebag, using bad gramar... etc ? :P

Really eh?.. O_o

~Waffledude

Thats what it should look like when you edit posts waffle. :P

~Ruadhan
Last edited by Ruadhan; Apr 15, 2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: pikapikatshuuuuuu
Merlins beard! It's waffle!! How's it going buuuuuuddy?
Also, Vex is our new co-leader!

And today, a guy in my school asked our religion teacher if all Jews in the world were gay... xD
Last edited by Ruadhan; Apr 15, 2010 at 05:44 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
and the fkn nazi pope say that priest does not rape kids due to pedophilia but because they are gay, wy doesnt someone shoot that old bastard ?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Okay, you know what we need?

A clan vid. And it's about time we got one. Anyone know someone with video making skills?