Toribash
Originally Posted by Area9000 View Post
Name: Area9000
Belt: Black belt
Reason: im a good sparrer

No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Ethan
Belt: Black
GMT: EST
Past Clans: i was in a clan a long time ago, but im not sure what it was called

Player Card:
i think thats how you do it
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): No nicks of former accounts

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Sorry i can't, but im practicing
I want to join eVo because I know iI can trust and respect this clan, as well as have a little fun. I have looked at the off topic discussion and I know I can trust you guys because of how you dealt with the issue with shevaroller. Please get back to me, thanks!
Last edited by GyroX20; May 30, 2014 at 12:09 AM.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Name: Andy Reyes (Andyson776)
Belt: 5th dan since the great QI glitch of 2009
GMT: Central (-6)
Past Clans: [Revolution] [RelaxAll]

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): N/A

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I haven't tried it, but it looks super fun, and something that I would love to try as well as be capable of doing!

About Yourself:
My name is Andy, I was extremely passionate about Toribash for most of my sentient childhood. I played it for a solid 3-4 years with my cousin (Ninja, he's currently in eVo). I took a long break since then and just recently have wanted to get back into the community! I've always been into the more unpredictable and fun side of TB, but not too absurd. However, that doesn't mean I'm not capable of playing skill based mods. Currently I have really been enjoying Wushu and Tk since unfortunately since I've been gone Sambo has been removed!
I want to join Evolution because I feel it is a great place to get back into the community, since I know Tripstone and Ninja it will be easier than complete strangers. Also I trust the clan because I remember playing with sever member of it in the past.
If you have any more questions about me, or would like to reach me for testing, I am pretty active on the TB forums and thus will not be difficult to reach.
(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Depends on the size of the boats! If we're talking barges, maybe 3.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
Absolutely not.

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom?
Violent: no
Violet: yes
andyson776: I agree with Eddy, a good app. As much as I want to take Ninjas' word for it, I want to see you play in game before I can really make any "judgement"
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
It totally makes sense that you'd want to see me in game first, I didn't expect otherwise! I have work from 5AM to 2:30 PM every weekday, that's central time by the way. So look for me in game or PM to arrange a meetup!
You'll normally find me in Wushu servers, that's been my jam lately!
I look forward to seeing you guys in game, thanks for the replies!
Guess I couldn't keep that promise to you, Minerie. Sorry. It's been a while but I think I'm off and withdrawing my app, thanks for having me around and giving me a chance, everyone. I really appreciated it. Good luck with the clan, guys.