Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Right soooooooo

My name is Dominic and I'm 13 years old. I was born in England in London but my parents are Chinese with English being my main language and Mandarin my second. I also have a 5 year old sister and I think I have minor OCD. I'm quite sporty; I play football, tennis and table-tennis (cos Asian). I know a bit of Kung - Fu but not that much. I'm about to go to a new school and it's rated the best school in England according to the Financial Times, The Times and a bunch of other newspapers. Since it's the summer I'll be able to play toribash. Even though I'll be boarding at my new school (only for a year) I'll still be able to get time in for Toribash. I am quite active in game and on the forums and you can usually find me in duel or bet servers. If I get into this clan I'll be able to help in wars and other things you need.

I started Toribash a year ago and now I'm an 8th Dan but I do have several black belt alts. The mods that I think I'm good at are boxshu_mushu and ABD however I am quite familiar with most of the official mods.

If you think I'm not that active on forums since I have a low post count it's mainly because clan posts don't count anymore and I don't really participate in threads but I do look at most of the new threads every night.

I'm glad to say that I do know quite a lot of people in this clan. Before, I was in Ultimate and Origin and I've been in those clans for quite a long time. I have Skype but I only use it for in real life friends. I have about 271 replays I could post but it would probably benefit all of us if you just test me in game.

Recently I got banned for spamming and capsing 'Axelsxd get a job' and that lead to a 5 day ban which was then extended to 1 month since I posted a shock site in game which I received myself in another tourney on my 2nd window. Thing is the other guy is yet to be banned smh.

Oh and here's me :P

The Epitome Of Mirror Selfies

Thanks

Nitro

Last edited by zhuyuan; Aug 7, 2015 at 10:55 PM.
hmmm good app, good nitro logo (yes i still check for that) and the mirror selfie, 10 points to yiffindor yes for me
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello! Nitro Clan!!!, I am 12 years old,And I am a male, My real name is Jason, And I live in Holy Family Village Bagumbayan Taguig City,Phillippines, And Im Grade 5, I have started playing this since I was 7 years old, And the year is 2013, And I have joined 2 clans and I have kicked out, It was (Nothar) and (Agility), And my favorite mods is mushu, wushu and abd, #ILOVENITROCLAN!!!
Originally Posted by Jaylex View Post
Hello! Nitro Clan!!!, I am 12 years old,And I am a male, My real name is Jason, And I live in Holy Family Village Bagumbayan Taguig City,Phillippines, And Im Grade 5, I have started playing this since I was 7 years old, And the year is 2013, And I have joined 2 clans and I have kicked out, It was (Nothar) and (Agility), And my favorite mods is mushu, wushu and abd, #ILOVENITROCLAN!!!

I say no sorry. You didn't read the first post either.
Hah messed up on my last application so I had to delete it but here's my finished app hope you enjoy.
-----
Hello my names Skyler, or must people call me Luke. I have come here to join the great Nitro. Literally just turned 15 2 days ago, nothing special though. I live in Ohio and I was born just a little south in Kentucky, haven't really moved at all my whole life.

I have clocked in 400 hours of toribash in, so I have become pretty skilled. I also have an xbox 360/ 0ne, so if you ever want to play with me on that console just send a friend request, kingdomkong 996 . My skype is luke85852, I play toribash nearly every day, at least 2 hours nearly every day.

The days I'm inactive is the days I am mainly focused on my girlfriend. And even on those days I could get a quick game in. As for the forums, I will post at least 1-2 every 2-3 days, I read whats happening all the time tho. One thing about me is I am quite tall, a lot of people like to comment how I'm a 6'4" 15 year old. I am use steam so if you want to throw a friend request that way my username is luke85852 and my email is jordan.king42@yahoo.com. I am pretty sure steam has made my email my username so that's why I also put my email.

I am going into freshman year of high school, should be in sophomore year but I started school late as a child, I am also smart enough to be going into junior year. I am the hugest, hugest, science geek you will find cx. I love science with a passion. I also love anime with a passion, I have a crunchy roll account cx.

I love tea and pizza, that is actual what I eat/drink nearly 24/7 cx. Doritos is also the bomb.com and mountain dew. For my diet and the kind of geek I am it's surprising that I'm athletic but... I am. I love cross country and soccer, I am currently on the cross country team of Anderson high school, I will soon be on the varsity team once school starts up. If you want to know more about me just talk to me on skype.

Alright now that you know me well enough lets talk business. I am a second dan and my QI is around 2,100. My rank is around 1,500. I can kick your butt so watch out. I would help the clan out in any way, as in help recruit, kick ass in wars, and just generally assist the clan out in any way. What I like to do with the TC I earn every week is donate it to the clan bank, so if you invite me to Nitro, expect a weekly income of at least 5,000.

I am also a very, very loyal clan member. I have been a part of the clan bomb since I really started playing toribash. The reason I got kicked was because I was away on vacation part of this summer and forgot to tell them so they kicked me. Bomb isn't what it used to be, It used to have the most amazing guys ever, I had so much fun. But then everyone just kinda left, and now the new guys have kinda made bomb not as enjoyable as it was before. They really aren't bad people just not the original bomb members. I just figured it's time to move on to a new clan, you know. Get some fresh air with some new awesome guys. I want to have my fresh start with you guys, you seem like a fun clan. I hope you guys accept my application because I am pumped to help nitro out in any way I can.

The mods I will play and will completely destroy in are... abd. akido, erth tk, rk-mma, and grey kido. I am kinda a natural so I get used to mods quickly so these aren't just mods I would be good at.

Here are all my places to talk/play with me:

Xbox: kingdomkong 996
email: jordan.king42@yahoo.com
steam: luke85852

Thank you very much to all that give my app so time and actually read it and think about accepting me.

I would post some sick replays I have made over the years, but my computer is retarded and won't allow me to post replays... so sad.... so sad.

Also here's that photo link I'm supposed to post.

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
-----
Wait is the way I posted the logo wrong, I can do it the other way if it's a problem.
Last edited by Luke8585; Aug 8, 2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I say yes fo luke no fo jaylex
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert