Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Jack Daniel's Gentlemen is like the best Whiskey I've ever had
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
It is the best whiskey, but its still whiskey.

;) diffrent tastes here
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Well.. I think it is like coffee.. you either like it or not.. and some just give it a try for like 3, 4 times and than start to like it (: Lucky me, I got some 50€ Whiskey to taste so it was an easy decision to like or not.
My favourite drink is still the good ol' captain. <3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Well, talking of alcoholic drinks, my fave is clear vodka and nothing will change that. Polish blood I guess.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I probably have to go with clear vodka as well.
Can't drink Cpt. Morgan anymore because I once woke up lying on the wall in my cousins toilet thanks to it ... Was quite burtal.
Anyway, I also think Irish Whiskey is pretty tasty.
Also beer.
Polish vodka is numero uno, true dat, still jackie comes just after it.
Then beer and scotch \o/
retired
Captain and Cola is not something to drink to be soo drunk that you wake up somewhere haha (: It's like one of the most tasty stuffs from that high alcoholic percentage

But vodka is.. That's why I don't like it, except when I need Vodka-energy-drink to keep me through the night (:
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Beer
Longdrinks (white russian, etc)
Jägermeister
Gin or Even Gin Tonic
Some Times Cocktails... Probably Long Island Ice tea or Caipirinha
Some vodka
In Special Moments with Girls Even some Red vine

Conclusion: Alcohol of every Kind but since I'm German and no polfag I Love the Beer !!!
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
yea we do have some nice beer in germany (;

The best cocktail I ever had was something with watermelon at a Rock Kaffee in Berlin. I never had such a great cocktail in my life ((: paid like .. 29€ (you can have the glass and it's 1,0l)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by me probably too View Post
Beer
Longdrinks (white russian, etc)
Jägermeister
Gin or Even Gin Tonic
Some Times Cocktails... Probably Long Island Ice tea or Caipirinha
Some vodka
In Special Moments with Girls Even some Red vine

Conclusion: Alcohol of every Kind but since I'm German and no polfag I Love the Beer !!!

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''