Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello Everyone, My name is eVcPyro I'm 11 and i really love toribash I'm loyal trustworthy and if anyone needs help learning I'm more than welcome to help. My favorite mod is Mushu and I would really like to join this clan. I've heard some great things about the players and i want them to be true. I know Frost from an alt but other than that this is a totally new clan to me!
-----
Mhh Sorry Im M7G4M3R eVcPyro is my alt. Sorry for the confusion!
Last edited by M7G4M3R; Aug 5, 2015 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
No.

The application was poor Sorry, wait a week or two, and apply again with a better app. Refer to the front page for examples.

Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by M7G4M3R View Post
Hello Everyone, My name is eVcPyro I'm 11 and i really love toribash I'm loyal trustworthy and if anyone needs help learning I'm more than welcome to help. My favorite mod is Mushu and I would really like to join this clan. I've heard some great things about the players and i want them to be true. I know Frost from an alt but other than that this is a totally new clan to me!
-----
Mhh Sorry Im M7G4M3R eVcPyro is my alt. Sorry for the confusion!

Meh..

Deniededed

Feel free to apply again in two weeks.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

If people were asking me why I felt the need to have my own replay thread dedicated to myself (even though I already have my own replay thread on the replay board, have access to the clan replay board, and can also use skype), I'd probably close the thread. I mean, if people were questioning my thread's validity, and all I could do was pull the "the leader said so"- card, then obviously people aren't thrilled, and won't check out my replays anyway.

But hey, that's just me.

Besides, Fly (Zack) doesn't use the forums (except on very rare occasions). Next time, ask Day or Rexxy, their answer would (most likely) have been different from fly's.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
fix'd
fly is not incharge of forums that is what i do, so i used my holy moderator powers to move your posts :3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
fix'd
fly is not incharge of forums that is what i do, so i used my holy moderator powers to move your posts :3

Yay pie
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays