Toribash
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
well, idk. I havent seen your face yet.

Who cares, you still won't get a fuck from him.
Also please check my new tricking replay. <4
i'm up for a collab

want to see my face?

oh

Last edited by Lust; May 28, 2016 at 03:47 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
i'm up for a collab

want to see my face?

oh

fuck where's your face?
i'm thinking of making a clan or reviving Ascend but making it into a clan dominated by Filipinos... sounds nice?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
most filipinos are already in clans and ascend used to have like 5 filipinos? XJMC, You, Me, your brother Nevramon, and Crack11. But if you're willing to make/revive a clan i could be an ally i'm still devoting the rest of my time to MAU so yeah..
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
i'm up for a collab :D

want to see my face?

oh

i literally died of laughter ahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahh ahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahaha hhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhah haahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahaha hhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahah hahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahah aahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahah hahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahah ahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahha hhaahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahah ahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaaha hhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahahhaahahhahaha ha

Continuation

is dat really u though? EX-DEE
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex