Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
You guys should make a members list

You're not the smartest are you?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=355305
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Muse, Beta please don't post here again.

It's obvious that you just want to start a shitstorm and I would appreciate if you didn't

Any further posts in this board will not be tolerated and your post(s) will be reported.

Thank you for your cooperation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
gg TA. I was in TABD and didn't even realize that the merge actually happened (I heard talk about it before it happened though.)

I suppose I'll get to work posting all my epic replays that I've been building up for years, eh? I think the best replays can only be made through a duel, that's just me though.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I somewhat agree, both players will be trying their hardest to win so shenanigans tend to ensue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yeah even if its only like 500tc, some brown belts go tryhard mode to win at that level and they actually become reasonable opposition. You tend to see less DM openers and stuff and more cool supplex saves etc. Very fun.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Neko, Chill out, I'm a member of TA, and have been for a long time. The world wont end if we make one funny post, I promise; And if the world does end, then you'll be dead, so it wont matter. If you insist on reporting me then go ahead. Wont be the first or last time that happens, or you can just relax, no harm was intended
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Yeah I'm looking forward to strategy talk and whatnot but that doesn't mean we can't chat casually :x
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
It was a logical decision to increase our standards and for us to take the first step to make TA as good as it used to be.

Also I lose internet for a few weeks and everyone's falling out with each other, whaaaaaat.

Beta and Muse has been around for longer than Neko, but it doesn't Neko any different to being a great leader.

How has everyone's summer been? I've felt like a caveman for a few weeks with no wifi what so ever, it's the worst..