Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Kanokon was one of my first.
I didn't regret choosing that as my first anime.
Go watch it if you haven't.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
@SparChar - Mirai Nikki, NAO!

Sorry for being unclear, but I meant to say which one was scarier, not which one I should finish first. It doesn't matter because I finished that a long time ago (by that, I mean the same time you did ).
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Haha seriously? I haven't seen psycho pass though, what's that about?

I believe "Another" was pretty horrifying too.
Psycho Pass is in a futuristic world where in Japan, people are judged and ruled by this thing called the Sibyl System. Japan has Psycho Pass scanners all over the place. Psycho Pass is the mental state of your mind and the units of these measurements are Hue color and Crime Coefficient. A high Crime Coefficient either means that you're committing a shit ton of crimes or you're gonna attempt a crime. Hue color is basically your stress level so they go along together.

There is also a police organization called the Public Safety Bureau which is consisted of Inspectors, the people in charge of the Enforcers (the shepherds), and Enforcers, criminals that are out there to fight other criminals (the sheep). You also got the Chief but we're not gonna get into that. The main character is an Inspector of the Public Safety Bureau btw.

It's really freaky and graphic. I mean the blood, the eyeballs, the organs, the exploding bodies... I honestly don't know which one is creepier. The things those criminals do... It's also quite the badass anime w/ awesome theme songs with the exception of the second season's OP song. If you're familiar with Accel World, the online virtual reality thing on both anime look similar.

tl;dr

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Yeah, also need to watch Psycho-Pass.
And i don't think so you can say that Mirai Nikki was scary. :o
Also started Zombie Loan. It looks like it's really old anime, but it's from 2007. Kinda like it, but it's a little bit strange.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Finished
Clannad (i prefer the after stories)

Pick
Infinite stratos
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Finished
Clannad (i prefer the after stories)

Pick
Infinite stratos

I felt sad for a few weeks after finishing Clannad After Story lol.
^ I know right. It made me think about my life and my future.

It was deep, for me anyways, since i'm graduating next year.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
I just realize is that kyou in your avvy, yoyo.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you