Toribash
Well guys I might as-well update myself quickly now too.
I'm sorry that I pulled out my application at the last moment, but I definately don't think I'd have been a very active clanmember this school year if I was accepted.
I miss playing with a lot of you and I'm already anxious for some free time again.
I think I made the right move from taking a break from toribash for a bit, look at what it's gotten me so far:

IMG

It's still early in the semester, but compared to the Bs & Cs last year it's a big step up.

<3 Mind.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I forum a bit, and I play Smite a lot. That doesn't stop me from making an A in every single class at 1/4 of the semester. :^)
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I forum a bit, and I play Smite a lot. That doesn't stop me from making an A in every single class at 1/4 of the semester. :^)

im different...
(ill just pm you from now on crea)

Just wanna say bye to the inq guys
i guess im sorry

oh and mind... i didnt get just c's and shit last year
try like strait d's
Last edited by Temp0; Sep 26, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
fag
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Well he said he likes eating a footlong so I'm pretty sure he knows what it both feels AND tastes like.

Huck with the #logic
lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

Lol. Well at this point in the semester I would usually already have something late and at least 1 shitty test, but the extra time I've been putting in by actually studying for one has seemed to pay off. Also I probably could play games every night aswell except I do a sport until 6:00 and then I usually lift or rollerski for an hour. I also try to fall asleep before 10 so with all the variables I can't imagine how I had time to play video games for hours on end last year.

Idk does anyone else seem to be busy 24/7 from school and activities or is it just me?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I am not as busy, but I am busy none the less. I have insomnia so the times that I should be using for sleep my brain tells me to stay up and play toribash.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!