Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Here's a far out suggestion, that is probably impossible. I'll throw it out there anyway.

What if there was a way, that we could see if someone was online, like the small plus beside the report button on a post. Except it was put INTO a post like so:

MetroX: +
Kordiss: +
Playaj: -
Fezch: +

So we can see who is and isn't online, quickly.

I know this would be hard to do, but it would be pretty cool.
Um...
I just use the little + sign.
Easy enough for me.
I don't really know what you mean though.
How would WE do that?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Doesn't worry me...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I see now.
Well, my voice is still NO, wether he knows you or not.
*PULLS FINGER*
I know dillhan was around twice.
I could have gone around with him, but I had homework, and then actual work, to do.
Oh well, at least I am getting paid for my efforts.
That's the thing, i don't know. Thinking about it, maybe it could be a feature implemented into the actual sight. So above the new post button, it would have all of our names, and a plus or a minus that would change depending on activity.
New Post Button?
I am lost.

Still, how would WE do that?
I could go take it to Hampa... It was ME who told him it would be nice to sort out the BumpMaps and textures in the Torishop. Maybe he might listen again, lol.
But, you don't get paid for any of that.
Apart from your WORK.
Ima going to be on $12.50 an Hour soon!
I will be sooooo happy....
That will make me get $125 a week, normally.