Toribash
All future imagelinks in my Wibbles containing something Homestuck will be removed by me.
-----
Do it again, and you are expelled from hogwarts, sharkfag.
Last edited by crazylars; Jun 11, 2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you show no respect for us, we will not show respect for you, simple as that.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
We show no respect? We just gave you a chance, and you blew it, I've been pretty nice lately, but you've done nothing but insulting me and just over-all posting loads of STUPID crap. This will not be tolerated, so go ahead, press that "quit clan" button, because you simply do not belong here anymore. Get out.
I told you to not post here for two days, you screwed that up. I told you to quit the clan and get out of the forums, which generally means stop posting here. You still posted, I will have to report you.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
I'm an innocent sharklioness who craves love, not hatred.

You have quite disproven that.

AND STILL NOW, you keep posting, after being forbidden, warned, and told several times.
Get thte fuck out of these forums.
You blew all your chances with us, no coming back. You are out of this clan.
Sigh, okay fine. You win, I over reacted.
Allow me to delete my shitty posts and commence my 2 days no posting whatever.
-Rubs temples-
Fuck.
I don't think Fluffy has to leave, I agree to some level that there should be less homestuck.

Other than that it's part of Fluffy's nature to rebel like that to Lars. We honestly should have expected her to be angry, in the same way that Lars would also become angry to insults. I think you should both take a break. I'd also like to point out that it should (And I sure hope this is true) be up to more than one member to tell another that they're out of the clan.

You two chill out please.
HEy
Fluffs, I warned you several times, I gave you chances, after fucking up those chances I said no chance in getting back in. I'm being nice now in giving you yet another chance now, get out of the clan and these forums, you may re-apply to this clan in two weeks, that should be enough time for you to think of your mistakes. Impress us.

But your posting in Wibbles should have ended several posts ago, yet you continued. You simply can not listen to our warnings, you do need some time off from this clan, two weeks is all, and we'll see if you've changed attitude by then.
Don't make me file more reports now, and please press the quit clan button.

Have a nice vacation.