Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Going Ezreal in 3v3 with Kassadin and Vayne against Trynda, Eve and Sivir.

Sivir and Eve pwned them bot line, I was doing fine with solo top against Trynda.

Then, they started to whine that I am not helping. I tried my best, but without finishing my Triforce as core item I am lack of power. I ganked bot, Sivir died.. sadly, Eve finished Vayne and Kass. I managed to run away with E/Flash, then they started to whine at me that I do shit.

As soon as I managed to get Triforce+Black Clever+Half of Inf Edge build (that cape and that sword), I could jump into Sivir and Evelyn without any problem. Then.. Then they was telling me gj to the end. Oh god, people, some patience here. Please.

How do they managed to get outlaned by a Sivir and Eve? Especially as Kassadin and Vayne.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Going Ezreal in 3v3 with Kassadin and Vayne against Trynda, Eve and Sivir.

Sivir and Eve pwned them bot line, I was doing fine with solo top against Trynda.

Then, they started to whine that I am not helping. I tried my best, but without finishing my Triforce as core item I am lack of power. I ganked bot, Sivir died.. sadly, Eve finished Vayne and Kass. I managed to run away with E/Flash, then they started to whine at me that I do shit.

As soon as I managed to get Triforce+Black Clever+Half of Inf Edge build (that cape and that sword), I could jump into Sivir and Evelyn without any problem. Then.. Then they was telling me gj to the end. Oh god, people, some patience here. Please.

Why would you ever build a 4k gold item in TT? You dont have enough time/space to get that much fucking gold

full retard

WTF Janna

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
just downloaded the PBE
shit is so cash

I'm Motyapa on the PBE

ALSO PRO TIP FOR YOU FELLAS WHO ARE GETTING THE PBE BUT DONT HAVE IT YET:

BUY RUNES WITH YOUR IP, CHAMPS WITH YOUR RP

I seriously fucked that up and now I have no runes. I do have harbringer kassadin and traditional lee sin though which is cash
-----
also I have ward art too
but it's racist and it'll get me banned if I post it here
Last edited by 2worlds; Nov 9, 2011 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
we had a serversplit in europe to solve the massive serverstabilityproblems:
now you can choose your location.you might not know that... you will keep your level and all the stuff you had. i just dont know if its allowed to switch a second time.

the switch is an item in the shop: 0rp

I didn't realise that EU could use their account on both sides :3
I did know about the server split though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
How do they managed to get outlaned by a Sivir and Eve? Especially as Kassadin and Vayne.

They just did.

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Why would you ever build a 4k gold item in TT? You dont have enough time/space to get that much fucking gold

full retard

Well, it's my build that I am used to, and I won't change it.
They just did.

Meaning they sucked :s Honestly, vayne has more damage than sivir, kassadin has better burst than eve. They should never have lost that lane.

Also, what was with that double wits end on teemo? Waste of gold :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

WTF Janna

I was wondering what she was up to.
Lol.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~