Toribash
Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
ACCEPT MY SKYPE REQUEST :C

Please dont use caps lock that much ;) we read your posts anyway.
Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
I just beat cheshyre in greykid ok hot seat and got 2 Shia tokens can someone tel me what they do

They can be exchanged for items you can't normally buy with TCs
Hey everyone. Here is a couple of replays for you. One of them is a spar i done with Squig(i got owned btw xD)....yep...that was my 1st spar....ever...So yeah. Others are just headkicks.
Attached Files
Stylish headkick V5.rpl (126.6 KB, 5 views)
A spar.rpl (596.2 KB, 5 views)
Stylish headkick V8.rpl (93.0 KB, 5 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
The beautiful tedster789 showed me how to share replays with you guys! Now I'd like to show you the parkour I did with him. It's by far the best parkour I've ever done! Unfortunately he forgot to save it so I sent it to him, and had to edit the replay. So we both have separate versions...
Attached Files
real parkour.rpl (534.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Trust; Nov 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
Well guys I am rank 602 now, feeling good, I will be on for a few days, join me
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by badbreaker View Post
Here's what i call a a nice punch.

Nice and solid punch man. Not that fluid but with great power. I really like your textures man, especially the head and fists.

Originally Posted by Nickroxit View Post
The beautiful tedster789 showed me how to share replays with you guys! Now I'd like to show you the parkour I did with him. It's by far the best parkour I've ever done! Unfortunately he forgot to save it so I sent it to him, and had to edit the replay. So we both have separate versions...

I liked this replay. It reminds me of when I used to make a lot of sparring/parkour replays. I watched them back yesterday, haha. This has great potential and I believe you will become really good at parkouring! What I think you have to work on, is your balance and running after jumps which can be quite hard.

Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Ok, finally i finished my part, good job nick!

For you the same haha. You are quite good at parkouring and for you to become even better it would he of great help to practice your balancing and how to stay on your feet most of the time.

Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
Hey everyone. Here is a couple of replays for you. One of them is a spar i done with Squig(i got owned btw xD)....yep...that was my 1st spar....ever...So yeah. Others are just headkicks.

Those headkicks were nice to watch. I always want to make replays like that but I never get the decap. the replay if quite powerful and flows nicely. The spar if funny to watch haha. I'd like to spar with you if you got the time.

i am a bird now - Lil B