Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan invite sent.

I don't have access to Skype at the moment, so someone may want to add him to the group.
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
The corresponding Ravnica guilds might also be of interest.

Well that would make me part of the Cult of Rakdos :3
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
idunnit, welcome aboard.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.

This test knows me as well as Cheska does.

I must say, the answer is quite spot-on.

Also, it appears like I would fit in well in the Simic Combine.
Last edited by Trick; Aug 31, 2013 at 01:55 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Hammertech View Post
Name: Hammertech
Belt: Black
I have never been banned or infracted
I know Dyrisk and Templar
This will be my first clan
I want to join zone because, well first off it's a great name, but also because the zone community is really great and I want to be apart of it. I have not met a clan quite so funny or fun to be with.
You should accept me because I am a very loyal person, I will stick with the clan through thick and thin, also I am a very skilled player, I won't be shy and beat around the bush I know I am good at what I do. I will dedicate myself to the clan and I am very active. I will attend clan wars an I am always willing to help other clan members. Trust me, you could use me in you're clan.
I am a legend at Akido and I suck at twinswords
I am a very competitive player in the world of toribash, I give it my all. I do have a job and a life so I can't always be available but I do my best to keep my rep and rank good. I go by one motto which I think the clan should go by as well "You may not always be one-hundred percent, but you can always give one-hundred percent". I've been going by that motto for a while and that is what got me to my current skill level. I hope you find me appealing and I look forward to, perhaps joining the clan.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=hammertech
Above is my user card Address, hope you can follow it, or it might just appear when I post this.
I can only post one replay per message, so I chose my most recent one against your clan member.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

yes, best app in a while

Originally Posted by PetNinja View Post
my name is petninja, in real life my name is Brandon, I live in Leeds, England. I am 13 years of age, I am mature, so I will not go spamming or flooding servers. I have played video games pretty much my entire life, I love to play, I take it fair if I lose, but I will try my hardest to push my self and win. I will never leave your clan unless I am requested to, which I hope I will not be. I am not keen on sports, I used to play football, and made it to black belt in karate, but I don't think that will not do me any good in computer games. I do not like people who have ignorant attitudes, I would prefer to ignore them. I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, Thank you for your time.

Unsure for the moment, gotta think about it some more.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Hammertech View Post
Name: Hammertech
Belt: Black
I have never been banned or infracted
I know Dyrisk and Templar
This will be my first clan
I want to join zone because, well first off it's a great name, but also because the zone community is really great and I want to be apart of it. I have not met a clan quite so funny or fun to be with.
You should accept me because I am a very loyal person, I will stick with the clan through thick and thin, also I am a very skilled player, I won't be shy and beat around the bush I know I am good at what I do. I will dedicate myself to the clan and I am very active. I will attend clan wars an I am always willing to help other clan members. Trust me, you could use me in you're clan.
I am a legend at Akido and I suck at twinswords
I am a very competitive player in the world of toribash, I give it my all. I do have a job and a life so I can't always be available but I do my best to keep my rep and rank good. I go by one motto which I think the clan should go by as well "You may not always be one-hundred percent, but you can always give one-hundred percent". I've been going by that motto for a while and that is what got me to my current skill level. I hope you find me appealing and I look forward to, perhaps joining the clan.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=hammertech
Above is my user card Address, hope you can follow it, or it might just appear when I post this.
I can only post one replay per message, so I chose my most recent one against your clan member.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

I vote yes.
-----
Originally Posted by PetNinja View Post
my name is petninja, in real life my name is Brandon, I live in Leeds, England. I am 13 years of age, I am mature, so I will not go spamming or flooding servers. I have played video games pretty much my entire life, I love to play, I take it fair if I lose, but I will try my hardest to push my self and win. I will never leave your clan unless I am requested to, which I hope I will not be. I am not keen on sports, I used to play football, and made it to black belt in karate, but I don't think that will not do me any good in computer games. I do not like people who have ignorant attitudes, I would prefer to ignore them. I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, Thank you for your time.

I'm not sure why but this app just seems to be lacking something. You don't seem to have put a whole lot of effort into it. Sorry, but I'm gonna go with no.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 31, 2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/

This made me depressed... I'm going to go away, and hide in a corner now.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Name: David, Toribash name Sephirorian
Belt: Brown belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Once by Vox it was for no reason.
Past clans and why you left them: I was in one and it died so i left..
Anyone you know in this clan: Yes Templar, Dyrisk, And last but not least Tigpe
Why do you want us: Because I know that this is a very good clan that probably won't die. I also love the attitude you guys have. I'll respect people like you guys till the day I die
Why should we want you: I am very good at normal Aikido and teaching new moves. I also do a lot of clan things like clan wars.
Best and Worst mods: Best Aikido, Worst Taekyon
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I've been playing Toribash for a long time... I like to teach newbies my style and play Minecraft, By the way my steam name is Sephirioth. I try to respect everyone I know and I do Aikdo, Hap Kido, Tae Kwon Do, and some kickboxing. I also love burritos and pizza! Thank you for reading this I hope you like it.
Your usercard: https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...rorian.png?242