Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Oblv] clan application
=== Basic information

--- Skype account:
saif118118

--- List your alternate accounts:
N/A

--- List your previous clan(s): ES (EliteStrikers)

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: Im on Skype and the forums all day as i keep updated from my phone and my phone is always with me and in-game i am on anytime bitween 9:00am and 6:00pm. my GTM is +1.

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Briefly describe yourself.
>
I'm a fun, loyal and trustworthy man that loves online gaming and Toribash in general. When someone asks me to do something i do it to the best of my ability and complete it to a high standard. I'm an artist and graphics designer with a creative and controlled mind. I'm always up for learning new things and meeting new people. Dedicated people inspire me, people that never give up, people that work there ass of to achieve there goal, people like this are rare, and a lot of those people are in Oblivion.

--- Why do you want to join Oblivion?
>
I wanted to join Oblivian since i was a little noobling, let me tell you a little story, it was my second time on Toribash and i was flicking through the server list and i saw one that looked good so i joined, i was watching someone from Oblv and another guy spar and i was amazed, the was they controlled there weight and so elegantly flowed into there next move astonished me, the other guy said he was going to kick me but the Oblv guy insisted not too and he let me stay, by then he had my full respect and was my idol, i was asking him about Oblivian and just general conversation and as we both had to leave he said to me with these exact words 'Once you are a black belt make sure join Oblv, i am sure you will be a great asset to our clan'. Ever since that day i never forgot what he said, and now here i am i followed his guidance and now i believe i am ready to join. I couldn't remember what the Oblv guy was called but if you are reading this it would be great if we could talk again and maybe this time i could be the one sparing with you ;)

--- Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community.
>
Toribash is such a unique game, there is nothing else that compares to it, just like the community when i first came to the forums i was greeted with open arms, i am on the forums every day and even though i do not post very much that doesn't mean that i am not active.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
>

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
>
First of all i would un-tie him and make sure he is alright and then we would work out where we are and where the light switch is and we would work together to resolve the issue and get us both back to where we belong safely.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.
>
I wouldn't chose for anyone to die because if it was fait for us to all die in that room from lack of oxygen and everything happens for a reason, also what right do i have to take someones life, everything happens when it needs to happen and it all happens for a reason.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out
What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated

> To be honest i haven't a clue what you are talking about but why not give it a try, up to when it says what is any color green to blue to red i thought it was a worm since they don't feel pain and they cant talk and they also do not die until they are completely squished.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
>
I may not be prepared but sure why not....yolo.

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

>

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:

>
weak colors

>mature colors

--- Provide the hexadecimal colour code for this font colour > i cant see any color but if you are asking for black then it is #000000.
=== V. Anything else you want to say?
>
I hope you all see how much i want this and what ever happens in my book every failure is a win.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Yeah sure why not.

I vote yes. He seems nice enough. Although if you do get into Oblivion, I would recommend being more active on the forums.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I'll be there, it's in 3 hours right? (I'm bad with time zones)

2 hours from 13 minutes ago
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I quite enjoyed this application.

It's a yes from me.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Name: Hammertech
Belt: Black
I have never been banned or infracted
I know Dyrisk and Templar
This will be my first clan
I want to join zone because, well first off it's a great name, but also because the zone community is really great and I want to be apart of it. I have not met a clan quite so funny or fun to be with.
You should accept me because I am a very loyal person, I will stick with the clan through thick and thin, also I am a very skilled player, I won't be shy and beat around the bush I know I am good at what I do. I will dedicate myself to the clan and I am very active. I will attend clan wars an I am always willing to help other clan members. Trust me, you could use me in you're clan.
I am a legend at Akido and I suck at twinswords
I am a very competitive player in the world of toribash, I give it my all. I do have a job and a life so I can't always be available but I do my best to keep my rep and rank good. I go by one motto which I think the clan should go by as well "You may not always be one-hundred percent, but you can always give one-hundred percent". I've been going by that motto for a while and that is what got me to my current skill level. I hope you find me appealing and I look forward to, perhaps joining the clan.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=hammertech
Above is my user card Address, hope you can follow it, or it might just appear when I post this.
I can only post one replay per message, so I chose my most recent one against your clan member.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Hammertech; Aug 31, 2013 at 01:47 AM.
Petninja's request
my name is petninja, in real life my name is Brandon, I live in Leeds, England. I am 13 years of age, I am mature, so I will not go spamming or flooding servers. I have played video games pretty much my entire life, I love to play, I take it fair if I lose, but I will try my hardest to push my self and win. I will never leave your clan unless I am requested to, which I hope I will not be. I am not keen on sports, I used to play football, and made it to black belt in karate, but I don't think that will not do me any good in computer games. I do not like people who have ignorant attitudes, I would prefer to ignore them. I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, Thank you for your time.
No special treatment.
Alright fellas, why should the new kids have all the fun? I want every member of the clan to take the personality test just for kicks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^clever link ;)

Here is my result:

Like a bawse.

Hope to see your results soon
Last edited by Zanderhar; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by SalladLime View Post
Hello, Zone
My name in game is SalladLime my real life name is Dallas. I am 14 years of age. In real life i'm not much of a sports person, but I have played tennis and soccer. I currently live in America. Now in game. I am a brown belt and this is my first account. I have never been banned or had any warnings or infractions. I have only been in one clan previously and that is wind or now called eternity which is the reason I left because the clan changed to eternity. I believe I have met your leader Dyrisk (Is that spelled right?) in a recruiting server. I want to join you guys because you seem like a clan that does a lot and would be fun to join. you might want me because I am pretty good at akido and akidobigdojo I am good at saving myself in dire situations. I am not good at judo or sparring for i can not make myself look good. I am not sure what you mean by user card. I also do not know what you want when you say you want 3 replays do you just want me to tell you some or show them."I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, Thank you for your time"

yes