Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So can I put it in the bin?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Son of A bish!
WHATS THE BET THAT SHE IS THERE TOMORROW, AND THEN FUCKING SUNDAY AS WELL.
Fuck these holidays have been wasted...
You and me haven't done shit together.
I've been around to yours like, twice.
Fuck... I wanna say more but I don't think I should.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Kordiss: QFT?
MetroX: If he can't remember you, he doesn't deserve to be in this clan. Lol.
Heyheyhey.
<Kordiss's Real Name Here>, I am tired, ohk? I just finished work, 12hours over yesterday and today. $108 though.
I think I am doing a good job.
I merged tonnes of random shit that we didn't need into our close bin.
Did that while you were sleeping...
That is how much work I have been doing.
Ohk.
KORDISS: You only sent me 3 trails! YOU SAID 4!
I am waiting for the other one.
QFT means quoted for truth. So he agrees with what you said.

And if he can remember me, he will tell me if we have encountered each other before.
no don't say anything. Dillon was around twice, but you were working. And on Sunday it's my cousin's birthday so you will all be deprived of my sexyness!