Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey I dont post here that much... preety much cause im not in the clan.... yet...
but uh, I was lookin around, and I noticed that [RAWR] has you down as enemies, but the feeling is not the same here? Just felt like I should point that out, not trying to start shit, just wanted to notify.
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Hey guys, long time no see, You decide
Hey, to those left I wanna know, do you guys want me back in RA, all the other clans suck and have NO style (particularly the newer ones). So It's up to you.
Yep I guess that's he's the type of member that we need - mature, fun to play with, and more. Glad you are spending your time with RA. *fireworks exploding in the background*
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Lols what I'm trying to type is that you have my approval but since you asked clan, then you'd have to wait for their answers.
;)
Kinda situational joke.
You'd probably get in. Play with me.
Prizes hunt. Encouragement and promise.
I'll give everyone, who win some event and is from RA currently, a bonus prize for winning it.
Prize will depend on importance of the event, but it can vary from Items/tcs/maybe sever pass/having your name in motd of RA server (grey message that appears when people enter the server).
I'd like to share with people who not only let RA represent them, but that also represent RA.

Please let us know if you're aiming to compete somewhere, or that you already've done.

I'll join when I can, and I encourage people to do the same.