Toribash
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Depends on how you define success. :U

^ there are a lot of celebrities out there that claim that their best preparation for the industry was waiting on restaurants for a few years
oh yeah
Is success to be wealthy, to have a life that you're actually happy with living and/or to be famous? Because some people might be having super stressful jobs that they don't really like, but do earn them a shitload of cash. Of course, if you can have all three, that'd be pretty neat. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Of course, if you can have all three, that'd be pretty neat. :U

that is the only option i take into account. init2winit

but yeah when i meant celebrities i meant those who enjoy their job. in the same interview that guy also said that he was living his dream which is neat.
oh yeah
I just want freetime and money to spend during it. A job is a means to that end. Enjoying it is even better, but not necessary.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I just want freetime and money to spend during it. A job is a means to that end. Enjoying it is even better, but not necessary.

Unfortunately we all want to win the lottery, but that won't happen
Fuck dat, I might as well try to perform insurance scams or rob banks. Better odds, and it'd be awesome if somebody robbed a bank riding a unicycle while juggling 2 guns and a knife. Internet famoos
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

get wrecked son
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/