Toribash
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
I am a huge fucknerd

sorry I misread what you said. I was talking about sacriel. Warrior is really cool and wouldn't replay steal aaaaa I'm bad aa

Don't even know who sacriel is. Only checked out Warrior because of Jingles' review and because I was bored.

But there's no going back now, son. You brought shame upon our fine organisation by accusing an innocent man of replaystealing on our thread. Seppuku is the only honorable option for you.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Sacriel has been kicked from multiple clans for replay stealing.

I like this guy
I want more of him, and less of Sacriel
Thanks guys I'll post better replays this weekend maybe to try and re-apply also Zalmoxis I did into use anything from a event I made the openers n shit but anyway yeah... Thanks for the good reports n stuff
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I like this guy
I want more of him, and less of Sacriel

Thanks friend. Actually trying to do ORMO some justice, just released a video on the basics of SP. I really am figuring my stuff out so that I can eventually join.

If my opinion is something you value, I'll just say Warrior is a really stand up guy with all sorts of genuine talent.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ok Ima try to join ORMO cause why not:

Hi, I'm EdiTz and I have been on toribash for about a year and a half. I never really got into SP until like 2nd dan. I wasn't that great at it and Im still not but it is still fun to just do cool things on it.

I started playing with the default grav but then I moved on to using -30.

These are some of my best replays, all are pretty recent

So yeah :]
Attached Files
!chump(Done).rpl (205.8 KB, 22 views)
!yum(Finished..).rpl (271.7 KB, 24 views)
!warm(done).rpl (301.0 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Got to try.

ormoapp = decap

ormoapp2 = 2 boomhits

ormoapp3 = decap and split

page 355 ^

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
But there's no going back now, son. You brought shame upon our fine organisation by accusing an innocent man of replaystealing on our thread. Seppuku is the only honorable option for you.

alright I'll do it while I'm taking a shower later so I don't have to clean up the
mess.

okay editerman, you're up. I have to say, chump is probably the best replay
there, the opener was pretty nice, the thing starting at about 640 was kinda odd
cuz extended glutes, but you made it work I guess. the handstand kick was nice
but the angle of the second kick and the way you used both your legs on the
third kick bother me.

I question the authenticity of the dms in yum, it looks like the thresh or something
was lowered, so I'm just gonna stay away from that one. I'll say this though, it was okay but not amazing.
warm looks like a -30 gravity version of yums opener. the movement was kinda
wacky and you didn't really do much so...

sorry it's a no.

vendoor I suggest you link that page or reapply because people here are too lazy too look for themselves.
wow that
sucked
Alright I understand

However, I assure you that all of the replays have default settings except for grav and engage distanced. And also warm is probably the worst one I put out of the three but that is because I couldn't find any other ( I guess I deleted them).

But thanks for giving me a shot :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
So yeah, hi. I'm -MaT- and i'd like to apply for this org. of awesomenes.
I love making madmans, and its one of the few things that keeps me from leaving tb.
Attached Files
-MaT- well i tried.rpl (169.1 KB, 15 views)
-MaT-_Such dm's much wow.rpl (130.4 KB, 9 views)
-MaT-_Improving.rpl (127.3 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3