Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Leveling up my smurf and I got a Shadow Case drop.

Too bad they're only $3 now :/ Wish I had gotten it 2 days ago when they were $15.
Probably gonna open it because most of the skins in that case are actually pretty cool. And $3 isn't really worth it imo.

woo

edit:

OH MY GOD

WISH I WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE FUCKING AK OMG
Last edited by Clay; Sep 19, 2015 at 11:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePdjdcyinv0

it just destroys mind games.

90% of the time fake defusing is going to be based on audio cues, not visual cues. If the guy was fake defusing the terrorist who peeked him would be dead, and if the CT was sticking the bomb, then the CT would be dead soon after.

I personally would rather know 100% whether or not someone is defusing after I've committed myself to the peek, and given away my position.
Last edited by NotShadow; Sep 20, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
So MM is so cancerous that I'm going to start deranking starting now. I feel like even at fucking MG you get people that had to have bought their ranks or some shit because they literally have no idea how to play/aim is fucking atrocious.

Goal is Silver.

If you're not playing with a 4/5, you're playing wrong. The game is not fun without friends that know what they're doing.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Too bad I always invite my entire friendslist and nobody shows up.

[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by ed View Post
If you're not playing with a 4/5, you're playing wrong. The game is not fun without friends that know what they're doing.

yeah, but the problem is I CAN NEVER GET ON A TEAM WITH GOOD PLAYERS SO I NEVER HAVE PEOPLE TO ADD SO THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH PEOPLE ONLINE TO PLAY WITH