Toribash
Squigling: they're nice... a bit tiny tho :P

They just lack a bit of 3d-ness. If you can work that up it will be great.

Kratos: can you do mine in tomorrow? i am changing set soon

----

Also guys i am sorry but i have bad news about the video. As some of you know i had a car accident two months ago... and i fractured my kneecap (nasty thing, exposed fracture: i could see my bone throug the wound) and now that i got it operated and fixed... the rehabilitation is proving a very very painful experience. It's trying my strength a lot and it's also very stressful. So i would like to finish the painful part of it first before i get to work on the animation full-time, as i can't really focus now and i need to distract myself. But the pain will go away in two weeks so... I'll work on it then. We can use this time to better the scenery art that will be featured in the video tho. Thanks for the attention and i am sorry
Last edited by badbreaker; Nov 6, 2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by soutarjw View Post
I wanna be in the vid ;)

There is room for you in the vid. Its a clan video so I think replays from monks (rank in clan) to the upper ranks with be in it. Im jot sure though because it's not me who is going to decide that, haha.
~
I finished a new skateboard replay. It starts with an ollie up the funbox and then the tori rides towards the rail where it does a 180 into a grind. The replay is not very good in my opinion, but still decent. I will uplowd it tomorrow if you guys want to see it. I also got this Decap replay in runkido when I fought against Josh.
~
Everyone, great job on winning the clan war today! Our win percentages keeps getting better and better. Keep it up guys!

i am a bird now - Lil B

Guys, I am rcrichman as an alt. I will be using this to troll people by asking why they constatly kill my son, and now I'm poor from paying surgery bills from Uke getting hurt and stuff. But don't worry, everything irl is straight. I just made this name for fun. So that's all I have to say.
-----
Hey guys, got my highest streak ever. I was on rcrichman and got a 31 streak in aikido
Last edited by UkeMom; Nov 7, 2014 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I need help : / Please Fix this Headtexture i want with eyes : /
my brother make that but theres no eyes doe :C
Attached Images
3324138-large.jpg (5.7 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by UkeMom View Post
Guys, I am rcrichman as an alt. I will be using this to troll people by asking why they constatly kill my son, and now I'm poor from paying surgery bills from Uke getting hurt and stuff. But don't worry, everything irl is straight. I just made this name for fun. So that's all I have to say.
-----
Hey guys, got my highest streak ever. I was on rcrichman and got a 31 streak in aikido

K rc.. but do you realized that you're the new librarian? As funny as it sounds to be ukes mom, I hope you find time to work for ya clan ;)

And congrats on that incredible streak.. thats M A N Y
Originally Posted by badbreaker View Post

Also guys i am sorry but i have bad news about the video. As some of you know i had a car accident two months ago... and i fractured my kneecap (nasty thing, exposed fracture: i could see my bone throug the wound) and now that i got it operated and fixed... the rehabilitation is proving a very very painful experience. It's trying my strength a lot and it's also very stressful. So i would like to finish the painful part of it first before i get to work on the animation full-time, as i can't really focus now and i need to distract myself. But the pain will go away in two weeks so... I'll work on it then. We can use this time to better the scenery art that will be featured in the video tho. Thanks for the attention and i am sorry

Np badbreaker.. get well soon. And take care.. most important atm is your rehabilitation. Nothing else.
Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
I need help : / Please Fix this Headtexture i want with eyes : /
my brother make that but theres no eyes doe :C

k
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3