Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok hid... but u just made me very sad.... i was hoping that even for once you'd listen to what i say, but you wont allow me to try to help... so ok... i'm only going to say this once more, to me, you were amazing as a leader, it doesnt matter if you think you were crappy, i think you were awesome all along... and even thought it's not good at all you leaving that position, i'm grateful to know that you're still with us in this clan and that you're still my friend, or at least i consider you so.

about gubbin assuming, as i said i think he'll do his best, and for so i wish him the best of the lucks on it, i know i can trust him as much as i trust you all wich is great.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
gunna be nothin but good times.

on an unrelated note:
TO BREKENRIDGE! SEE YOU AFTER THE WEEKEND
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
I'm looking forward to leading this clan with Gubbin. =D

Yeah, like I said, there are people who don't want me involved in the clan's leadership. To be honest, I won't lead with someone who doesn't want me to. That has a lot to do with my choice to resign, and that isn't going to change.
Clan leadership is strictly business. I want you guys to know that Hiding is doing what is very best for this clan, and to step down voluntarily from a position of power is the most responsible thing a leader can ever do. It takes unsurpassed passion and care for this clan and he is truly a role model in this category for my future office.

I also want you guys to know that even though we have had our disputes, our duties are separate from our friendship. He's still going to be here active as ever, creating hilarious posts and shocking the life back into us when things become the worst. He's been here since the beginning before my nooby ass, and god help us if he wasn't. He's led this clan through the good times and bad for months and we should be proud of that.

Let's be happy for this occasion: not only a fresh new leadership but the action of a respected leader to resign for the clan.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
i feeling a joke

but wow

i stupid

Fuck you. I'm sick of your stupidity in our serious threads, anything you post here is getting deleted, starting now.
...damn...idk wut to say here...
Well, i'm finding this a bit hard to believe here truthfully. It's seemed that you (hiding) have been a very good leader and have enjoyed your leadership role, and got along with EVERYONE in the clan. well...it's been great wichu as leader hidin, and if you step down, i'll be very sad, but i know your position on the matter and I understand why you are doing what you are doing.

And on an unrelated note, where in the world is Gubbin goin?!?!?
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]