Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
^

WTF AOC ?

You're awesome too <3 we need to play aikidobigdojo again, for real, so I can own you >:D
Math, you just said that you cammed with me didn't you? I don't remember that... I've only ever cammed with my facebook friends and some old bebo buddies. I never cam with people from TB.. Because, well. I don't know you guys, and thats weird

edit: Wait no, I did cam with my friend at one point over skype because we were going to a kind of toribash meet-up. So I had to cam with some of them and call them etc, etc. But, that doesn't mean I wanted to. lol.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I was lying, I never saw your face, and I never heard your voice. By the way, what are you doing now? I miss your old habit of posting photos of you.
That wasn't a habit Math aha, that was Noah tricking me into posting shit. lol.
Plus the only reason I used some of my old pictures was because I use them for my art. Since I don't really keep many pictures of other people on my laptop.

Not many Toribash people have met me in real life, let's keep it that way, you pervert. Hehe just kidding Math. Luv ya, haha.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
I don't hate anybody here

Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Show me these pictures, mathwell.

hey how y'all doin

Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Show me these pictures, mathwell.

He doesn't have to, you can find them yourself in the old [one] Show Yourself thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=277218
Rain's stuff is somewhere in there :3
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
That wasn't a habit Math aha, that was Noah tricking me into posting shit. lol.
Plus the only reason I used some of my old pictures was because I use them for my art. Since I don't really keep many pictures of other people on my laptop.

Not many Toribash people have met me in real life, let's keep it that way, you pervert. Hehe just kidding Math. Luv ya, haha.

But hey, what's wrong with us hearing your voice? :<
We should skype someday :<
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.