Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, everyone and their grandma is getting into ponies. Before it was just the coolest of all the internet people.
So umm, I got the urge to look behind me right when I started reading that. Yup.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
If you get any form of high I will rip your skull out of your head and boil your brain with hot water and eat it like sushi.
You will cry to your mother while I rip you up limb from limb with my foot, jam my fist into your stomach until I break skin and rip through it. I will rip your intestines one by one and eat them all, leaving you still conscious and alive. Then I shall proceed to eat you alive from the inside out and drink all of your blood in a wine glass. I will use your bones as toothpicks.
Is everything clear.
Fuck.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
If you get any form of high I will rip your skull out of your head and boil your brain with hot water and eat it like sushi.
You will cry to your mother while I rip you up limb from limb with my foot, jam my fist into your stomach until I break skin and rip through it. I will rip your intestines one by one and eat them all, leaving you still conscious and alive. Then I shall proceed to eat you alive from the inside out and drink all of your blood in a wine glass. I will use your bones as toothpicks.
Is everything clear.

I love how immoral your punishment is while trying to suggest how immoral getting high is. I'm not going to fight you or anything, I just want to enlighten you to how morals work, and maybe yours about drugs needs to be updated. Go ahead and do it on your own time, I won't force you, make your own journey to the path where ultimately you figure out that there is hardly anything to be concerned about.

Bath salts on the other hand... Stay the fuck away from those.
HEy
I don't need any substances to feel good, happy, or pleasure. Or even just to escape from the world. Which may I say, is stupid if you need like a drug to satisfy all of those. Really low.
Lol, whatever the reason is that people do drugs, in my eyes, all you really fucking need is your hand, your genitals, and nothing more.
Also how is my punishment 'immoral', please tell me. Since I am naturally violent and I do all of that either way to the fruit. Argument is invalid. Thank you

Last edited by fluffykat; Jun 8, 2012 at 02:56 AM.
Fuck.