Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://askhelixfossil.com/#sboc2a

just stfu and go to sleep, it's late and this is not the place to continue with this ._.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Some of my family is Arabic.. or maybe it's Iranian.. I don't remember. Not many of them are though.

But anyways its quite an interesting language. I can count to 10 in it, but not written, just orally. The letters in those languages confuse the shit out of me.

Sort of like Brazilian, people in my family lived in Iran all their life, yet they have trouble spelling words because it's so weird/complicated. Or maybe the transition to English messed up their prior knowledge of their initial language.

well, arabic is my real language! i can speak it very well and i can count to any number you want. i like this language!
I speak french too, french and english are our second language in lebanon. i speak french better than english. i know almost all the words in french. i learn over 7 hours french in a week (3 day: 1 hour each day / 2 days: 2 hours each day.). I can count to over 1 000 000 in french and speak it like i speak arabic. for me it's like my first language. i learn english 3 times a week and i like it! i have 12 years old, and i will be 13 this may, in 21! yay! so for a little boy, speaking 3 language is great!!! what do you think?

~emile001

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
I speak dutch, cause I am dutch.
I speak english , cause it's english.
I know the basics of french, but I hate the language, and the country.
I know a few words in german but I'm really bad in it, idk how since it looks very much like dutch.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got a new head :3 dl/lp me to see it.
-----
So somebody made me a head and I transformed it into a total body texture

New me

Still looking for amber relax tho.
-----
Also, the joint textures are glitched, im not that ugly.
Last edited by zwouter; May 16, 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
well, arabic is my real language! i can speak it very well and i can count to any number you want. i like this language!
I speak french too, french and english are our second language in lebanon. i speak french better than english. i know almost all the words in french. i learn over 7 hours french in a week (3 day: 1 hour each day / 2 days: 2 hours each day.). I can count to over 1 000 000 in french and speak it like i speak arabic. for me it's like my first language. i learn english 3 times a week and i like it! i have 12 years old, and i will be 13 this may, in 21! yay! so for a little boy, speaking 3 language is great!!! what do you think?

~emile001

If only people liked to learn languages like this in my country...

Portuguese is so damn complex that not even the people here knows how to write or speak it properly. English is a alien thing to most.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
oh thank you! that's a honor to be an allie for [D]! thx

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
WowowoW. So many lingual geniuses up in here. I speak English really well, and I think it bugs my friends, since they have trouble with my big fancy words. I shall invade you infinitely, with halter. :3

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.