Toribash
Ok, here are some competitive replays, literally threw the aikido ones together in public ABD, aren't phenomenal, but you wanted competitive replays, so here they are.
Attached Files
Ok.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
Ok2.rpl (63.3 KB, 4 views)
Ok3.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
Bloodage VS Icarus.rpl (530.3 KB, 7 views)
Ok4.rpl (49.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Icarus; Apr 15, 2016 at 02:24 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Ohh well
How long do you have to wait to make another app?
Last edited by Xife; Apr 15, 2016 at 10:49 PM.
print("Hello, World!")
Hello obey! My name is kendal
I want to join obey because i know a some of the members in the clan, and when i play in game with them i always have fun. I trying to challenge myself when i play Toribash, and its challenging playing with players that are better than me skill level so it helps me get better at the game. And being that a lot of the members in obey are really good in aikido like mods, its really fun playing against them because its not easy and its never a boring fight.

What can i bring to obey?

I will bring to this a playing that doesn't mine giving back to his clan tc,items np I will be very respect full to all members and other clans/players to keep obey's good name. Also theres no amount of heart that I wont put in to wars I will make it my job to win more then 3 in war and I mean in a streak, I go for no loses no matter what clan we war and I wont hold back I am giving my all

Some things about myself

i am planning to go to high school next year i am 15 and i know i am 15 in the 8th grade i was held back a year because of teacher that later got fired because my hole class was held back. i live in Alabama in the lower part of the united states. i love to draw(not that good at it) and i am trying my best to learn how do toribash art, also i try to play many sports like football basketball soccer etc. but all and all i try to live a good life and try to stay active in my favorite game toribash

My experience with Toribash

i have been playing toribash since 2014 i when inactive in 2015 because my computer broke and now i am full active i have played with just about every belt and have played with lots of your members play many mods but my mains judo aikido boxshu wushu and i am trying to master spar and erthtk. i started this game when me and my dad was working on this house and the mans son told me about the game and that started my love for toribash. as i play the game i hope to progress but i am who i am for now but i promise u i will progress to your standers and far past those.

also

thank u to everone who has helped me to get this far and everyone who will help me get farther. and thank u for even reading my app and have a good day. And I have started posting on forums more

if u need to contact

obey!!!!!
fucking dog filter, the disrespect, wow

Everybody denied except Gzus and Icarus.
Gzus, you're in discussion.
Icarus, you're on trial. Add me on skype (worm-in-box) or any other member you can find, and they'll throw you in the groupchat
PM me with any and all questions
You'll have to give me a bit Hattersin, I'm at my parents house and I forgot my computer charger at my apartment...it's dead...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16