Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Okay, we've been doing really well lately. We've been active in-game, we've got a little bit of forum activity, and we're getting to be a bit better about forum activity here. But there's still some things we need to work on. First of all, IRC use. Erif's been pretty active in the IRC lately, but I haven't seen anyone else in there at all really. The IRC is a great way to chat with the rest of the clan and discuss things.

The other thing I'd like to see more of is people paying attention to the recruitment thread. Every member of the clan is able to vote on new applications, so get in there and vote. Let us know who you want in and who you think would do better elsewhere. We want your thoughts, we want your opinions, we want you all to have some idea what's going on and who these new people are. It'll not only help keep you guys up to date on things, but it'll help form a sense of comradery and friendship, which is a great thing that will really help make Zone a solid clan.

One more thing about the IRC: I'm almost always in it, and while I might seem unresponsive, you can say my name to have it beep at me and get my attention.
\o/
Thank you very much. I had a very good day that day, pretty much let nothing stop me from getting that belt. So many wins. ;)
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by SalladLime View Post
Hello, Zone
My name in game is SalladLime my real life name is Dallas. I am 14 years of age. In real life i'm not much of a sports person, but I have played tennis and soccer. I currently live in America. Now in game. I am a brown belt and this is my first account. I have never been banned or had any warnings or infractions. I have only been in one clan previously and that is wind or now called eternity which is the reason I left because the clan changed to eternity. I believe I have met your leader Dyrisk (Is that spelled right?) in a recruiting server. I want to join you guys because you seem like a clan that does a lot and would be fun to join. you might want me because I am pretty good at akido and akidobigdojo I am good at saving myself in dire situations. I am not good at judo or sparring for i can not make myself look good. I am not sure what you mean by user card. I also do not know what you want when you say you want 3 replays do you just want me to tell you some or show them."I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, Thank you for your time"

Yes
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Name: Calvin, or ToolFree
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: Essence Minors, was to easy to get into, and not rewarding to be a part of.
Anyone you know in this clan: Dyrisk (We just met)
Why do you want us: I want a clan that's active and fun to be around
Why should we want you: I feel like i did well on your recruitment server, and I like to think of myself as good at Aikido Big Dojo
Best and Worst mods: Best: ABD Aikido, Worst: Freerunning and that type of stuff.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I'm Cal, and I'm pretty friendly and easy to get along with. I like to game, like I bet a lot of you do. I also like to play basketball, and hang out with my friends. I'm from ArkansasUSA.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

yes
-----
Originally Posted by rubberdub View Post
Name:Javi or rubberdub
Belt:3rd dan
Bans,infractions,or warnings: None
Past clans: Ive Had A few good ones like flip or kira but they were either 1. Ignorant 2. blaming everything on me
Anyone You Know in This Clan: I think I Know Dyrisk I don't remember where though.
Why You Want Us: I Want A Clan That's Supportive And Not rude.
Why Should We Want You: Im Active every single day and most likely there if you need me.
Best and Worst Mods: Best:Akido,Abd,And Mushu. Worst: Judo And twinswords sometimes.
One Or Two Pharagraphs Bout me:

Well, I love sports. Some of them are baseball,soccer,and tennis. I also Love to take on challenges,Like Me vs A 10th dan. Its Always thrilling. I also love the smell of barbecue smoke. My Favorite Type of Music Is Rock. Thanks For Your Time

Forgot the quote, so no.
Last edited by XTorigod; Aug 29, 2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
I have hopped in the IRC a few times but no one was responding so I left. I will keep trying to hop in and chat.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I have hopped in the IRC a few times but no one was responding so I left. I will keep trying to hop in and chat.

If I'm in there, just say my name and my client will beep and me. That'll get me to respond.

On that note, I'd like any of you who are able to be in the IRC around 7pm Eastern time tomorrow (8/30/13). It's clan meetin' time.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
\o/