Toribash
Oh please, Canadian highschool isn't that bad. I was in it for a year and I still didn't need any notes. Lots of homework though .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
what
where did you go?
what high school
I want in
I bet it was in Alberta or something
those schools are weak
their academic level programs are our garbage dump programs
2 eezy
this is Ontario we're talking about
home of hell
geez
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute.
In the accelerated program.
In Ontario.
Toronto.
Scrub.
eh, maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I'm getting old, highschool feels like it occurred ages ago.

And yes, I did just say I feel old despite only being in my 20s.
Lol Toronto

but yeah for the most part, school isn't too bad
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
L0l.
My High school is worse then your university.
Each course, without homework, is automatically around 300 pages each, just note-taking. With homework, I have killed a forest.
In my 2 years of high school, I will have used enough paper to make the Amazon rainforest look small.
Not even all the same courses, 300 pages was like the 3rd least I had last year.

Pity every high-schooler in canada.

Lol I'm sure that 300 pages of history learning can compare with studying 14 different types of advanced physics per school year, every year, for 4 years. That's 56 types of physics, engineering and math courses ONLY. And that is without the additional courses you might have to study on your own to complete various projects or degrees.

My point is that although you may have more quantity in pages, it doesn't mean that it's as hard.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Lol I'm sure that 300 pages of history learning can compare with studying 14 different types of advanced physics per school year, every year, for 4 years. That's 56 types of physics, engineering and math courses ONLY. And that is without the additional courses you might have to study on your own to complete various projects or degrees.

My point is that although you may have more quantity in pages, it doesn't mean that it's as hard.

Wtf, I don't envy you.
I also don't want to go to university any more then I did 5 minutes ago >:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Wtf, I don't envy you.
I also don't want to go to university any more then I did 5 minutes ago >:

You will have to go if you want any decent future for yourself to be honest. I can't see anybody being successful in life without any degree.