Toribash
that explains it haha . btw do you like this?

this bike is like 100cc or whatever and its better then the 150cc i had. idk if i should get this or not

Attached Images
BAB BLEMA QITO.jpg (81.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Move; Oct 30, 2014 at 11:16 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"

huge low quality pic

i'll get better pics tomorrow in the daylight

run twin yoshis. Do it. i'm going outside in the dark to get a pic of my car, hold on
Attached Images
20141028_194409.jpg (93.2 KB, 9 views)
20141028_194357.jpg (93.7 KB, 7 views)
20141028_194144.jpg (92.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by tacoBELL; Oct 29, 2014 at 01:15 AM.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
yeah ill probably go yoshi, high quality

and god DAMN taco, id fuck you in the back seat of that thing if we'd fit
^ Spelling Fail.
Don't watch nascar. That's one of the few stereotypes you can take away from me. That and country music. I figured out why she was running rough today. Sensor light was on so I unplugged a wire and fixed the light and the low rpm problems. Got new radiator cap today and putting new plug wires on friday. O reillys has an ngk set for like 25 so imma scoop those up when I go to pick up the mirror I ordered to get these plugs firing right. She has a couple rust spots and some other body problems like the front splitter being in two pieces but other than that she'll be straight by next week. Oh and I gotta throw a fuse in there for my turn signals but that's just a fuse and I have tons of spares in the truck. Can't wait to get her on the road and not have to have somebody follow me so I don't get pulled. The fiance is already getting jealous because of this car. First it was the truck and noe its the datsun. Once I start working it'll be the truck and the datsun getting most of my attention. Women just don't understand. I also have to bolt the ebrake handle back to thr floor and hook the cable back up lol. Have her sitting in gear we it a brick as a tire chock just incase.

Also, no back seat. Fuck the 2+2s. 2 seater hatch all the way. More seats mean more curb weight and more people which also add weight. Rather be light as a feather

But yea that's Lowe's temporary siding on the house. The part of the house I live in was all built by the fiance's dad before I moved in.
Last edited by tacoBELL; Oct 31, 2014 at 12:04 PM.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Guys have you talked anything about me lately? im still wating but it seems that either you forgot me or idk im srry if i did sound impatient just there
thanks bro. <3 btw if u want to join /jo subz and we'll talk