Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That didn't happen. I don't think it needs much more explanation than that. That dialog never happened...

You combined 2 conversations...you don't get to do that.

EDIT: I'm realizing that this is just turning into a fight, and I don't want that. So I'm done here, I won't respond to anything here anymore. I wish you guys the best. I want you to know, though, that the concerns of others that I have expressed are real, and the conversations I had with them DID happen. I hope maybe Sahee can find it in his heart to maybe consider some of these things, because I know it would benefit RelaxAll.

Bye.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 30, 2008 at 07:51 PM.
My Apologies
I apologize to the members of RA for being so stupid in this strong decision and i promise it wont happen again for any1. My apolpogies HidingWarior, but i did feel some sympathy for u and quit to make u feel like u were'nt the only 1. Im sry Hiding.......

Anyway it wont happen again i promise

Love,

[RelaxAll]AX7

P.S: Thank you Sahee and Skulloman for allowing me back into this prestigious and elite clan.
come on... what the hell xD
why is a guy pretending to be a girl >.>?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
just so you know , sahee is the one that let you in, i think he should have let you go because i'm tired of seeing you changing mind every 5 minutes, i'm not even sure if you need to grow up a bit or if you're playing fool
ur rite skullo and i do agree with u about me being indecisive on clans and i promise it wont hppen again. Im sry Skullo.
Srrwb - new homie down with RA.
Yep, you know who I'm talking about. Few people from clan asked about him, and he's in nao o:!

Congrats.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"