Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
multiplayer in ormo

lol

One pretends to be Uke, and the other pretends to be himself. Live replaymaking, with judges and 1 try for everything with the best rated replay winning. No editing, no saving, a limited time option, no mercy.

GO BIG OR GO HOME SON

I feel I should trademark that idea.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
that's the next ormo replaying making competition.
winner gets to be in ormo
loser gets B&

Loser will also get penises and funny moustache drawn on face with permanent marker after he passes out.
Warrior:

So this was a reaally hard decision, but I am going to have to say no.

You are literally a step away from making it in, but the couple blunders you made in this replay is what caused me to give you a no. I almost guarantee that you'll make it in next time you enter, so until then, work on your transitions and focus on the replay as a whole when you make them, not just certain parts.

also if another recruiter disagrees with my decision, I'm all ears

Thanks for your time and concern n stuff I'll proberlly try and apply next month
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Sacriel View Post
same here i try. and note i dont buy replays, if i do pls show me the proff kk

k, Im really bored.
# The ball sac - Opener was really boring. Nothing different or unique about it. Just generic spin sweep with pretty awkward extended abs that don't look nice. Could've done something with your leg at the end to make it less boring.
Your ankles looked floppy during the transition, and it was really boring. As well, I don't particularly enjoy how your leg extended halfway really fast during the transition.
Double core was nice, but it didn't look powerful. The way you started contracting your leg right away was fugly.
Rest of the replay is the same. Pretty much just running around for dms and booms without style.
#thatpunchdoe was terrible. Setup was really boring and didn't flow.
Punch itself had no power and wasn't flawless, like I was expecting.
Bleh.
uke be gone.
Opener was stiffer then dicks. Although it was cool.
The only good lift was the first one.
Dms were clearly rushed or something. Super messy and no power.
Along with the terrible movement.

K, Sac, no. Denied. If someone says yes. They are clearly high on acid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Warrior:

Opener was standard, but lift was pretty nice.

transition after wasn't bad, but it also didn't wow me.

Launch was well done, but your jump seemed a bit iffy. Maybe I just don't like contract glutes jumps, but idk. After that mid air kick, you went really awkward and I didn't like it.

Next kick was great, but uke's face flew into yo' ass. I kinda hated the way you lifted uke. You used a near straight leg when there are so many better ways to get him high into the air. It was really messy and icky I'm afraid.

Kick itself was pretty good, but doesn't make up for the lift I'm afraid ;o

last bit was good I guess.

So this was a reaally hard decision, but I am going to have to say no.

You are literally a step away from making it in, but the couple blunders you made in this replay is what caused me to give you a no. I almost guarantee that you'll make it in next time you enter, so until then, work on your transitions and focus on the replay as a whole when you make them, not just certain parts.

also if another recruiter disagrees with my decision, I'm all ears

I think he used some old Replay of the Week openers ( or whatever the name of that old/ancient event).

If I were to judge him on those 3 original replays that he posted, I'd probably reach the same conclusion as you did. But judging by his last replay, I would be inclined to say a definite yes. The main problem I see is that all his smooth movement and flow eventually gets ruined by being too messy with the hits when it matters or some random blunders.

Just my 2 cents, but if he can post 2 new and good replays to change our mind I don't think it would harm anybody since he does look pretty good. But, on the other hand, waiting 1 month and coming back wouldn't hurt anybody either.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
I think he used some old Replay of the Week openers ( or whatever the name of that old/ancient event).

If I were to judge him on those 3 original replays that he posted, I'd probably reach the same conclusion as you did. But judging by his last replay, I would be inclined to say a definite yes. The main problem I see is that all his smooth movement and flow eventually gets ruined by being too messy with the hits when it matters or some random blunders.

Just my 2 cents, but if he can post 2 new and good replays to change our mind I don't think it would harm anybody since he does look pretty good. But, on the other hand, waiting 1 month and coming back wouldn't hurt anybody either.

I don't think that's his replay anyway.
wow that
sucked
You mean the entire/majority/a big part of the replay is stolen?

Sacriel has been kicked from multiple clans for replay stealing.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You mean the entire/majority/a big part of the replay is stolen?

I am a huge fucknerd

sorry I misread what you said. I was talking about sacriel. Warrior is really cool and wouldn't replay steal aaaaa I'm bad aa
wow that
sucked