Toribash
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Gj jensson for posting on our board

Thanks also i post because the rules say > Invades Welcome and the way if people dont want to me post here is because i do useless post or something dont liked , but first is an advertence for stop , if the guy keep posting ignorin the advertence , it will result a ban ( if my mind dont fail to me ) .

What about know more about me Today ?

Today : i have a Futsal ( Soccer With small court) match of a tourney , i wish to win with my friends , them get here , and Play Toribash ( actually im letting my brother play one Facebook game named Monster Legends) soo im collapsed because i dindt play today D: (almost active on forums) , and im going to make tc for ask someone to make a video of me :3

@Whut: if you mean this >click meh i pmed beta like a hour ago.
Last edited by Jenson; Sep 19, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Oh I now understand whut lol

*cough * *cough* Jensson win *cough* a thanks from *cough* zhuyuan *cough*

Edit: Also im on #Ultimate irc channel :P
Last edited by Jenson; Sep 19, 2014 at 09:11 PM.
Oh ok. Well done?

Futsal is soooooooooo awesome.

more when you make a nice looking attack with your team with almost 10 passed ,kick and GOAAAAL

Edit : im on a nice post streak right now lold .
Jensson the replay was pretty lame just cause I haven't made replays in like 8 months? just came back to toribash like a month ago and that was my first replay in such long time, but for my opinion to be that rusty it's pretty amazing to me, lol.
won a clan war against vibe

zhuyuan 2 wins and a ragequit http://i.imgur.com/rrbOWP5.jpg

me 7 wins and the respect from vibe

MudJad 1 last win
WE. GO. JIM.
I was a spectator through the clan war.
They did rather good I must admit.
Now the reason I didn't play is because I suck.

On another note..
If anyone knows someone with full 128x128 Joint Textures, SEND THAT PERSON TO ME!
I am in desperate need of these.
Thank-you.
father of philip scone