Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I like the bushido style but I don't think that it is the better way to play aikido. Surely it has to be improved a lot.
Elaborate, i'm really interested.
The general philosophy isn't really something you can improve on (just different definitions of fairness), but you can always find new ways to throw or pin down your opponent.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yes, it's true. The philosophy can't be changed. But I was talking about the throws. I knew that you had difficulties to find a way for frontal throws. What do you mean in frontal throws?
Basically getting someones legs off the ground and pushing him down, i think. Never really cared for them.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Basically getting someones legs off the ground and pushing him down, i think. Never really cared for them.

Like the Kuchiki Taoshi or Kibisu gaeshi?

I was trying to develop a ko uchi makikkomi or a ko uchi gari in aikido.tbm. But I'm having some problems in the sweep. ;-;
Last edited by iver; Aug 9, 2014 at 01:07 AM.
I meant if you want to play it realistically, bushido is the way to go haha, and iver I'll post something similar to kuchiki taoshi tomorrow when I get on my computer
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Can't watch videos atm (they either won't load or take to much time to load), but there was a guy who applied with frontal throws. Tried to dig it up but i couldn't find anything :<
By videos you mean replays that are uploaded?
So many presents...
Both youtube videos and replays.
It might be a problem with your flashplayer, and for the tb replay, right click the replay and then click open with, then choose toribash
So many presents...