Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
How does one into arabic? This gives my brain a blue screen.

Some of my family is Arabic.. or maybe it's Iranian.. I don't remember. Not many of them are though.

But anyways its quite an interesting language. I can count to 10 in it, but not written, just orally. The letters in those languages confuse the shit out of me.

Sort of like Brazilian, people in my family lived in Iran all their life, yet they have trouble spelling words because it's so weird/complicated. Or maybe the transition to English messed up their prior knowledge of their initial language.
Last edited by Conduct; May 16, 2014 at 01:44 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Things have been very busy lately, haven't had a lot of time to post. Sorry :/
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Some of my family is Arabic.. or maybe it's Iranian.. I don't remember. Not many of them are though.

But anyways its quite an interesting language. I can count to 10 in it, but not written, just orally. The letters in those languages confuse the shit out of me.

Sort of like Brazilian, people in my family lived in Iran all their life, yet they have trouble spelling words because it's so weird/complicated. Or maybe the transition to English messed up their prior knowledge of their initial language.

Maybe they never really integrated arabic as their language... Living in a place where you don't know the language sounds hard to me.

Oh wait, that means you're iranian, and therefore persian.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PERSIAN EMPEROR.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
emm, i don't really know much about tricks, just... i don't like how you moved only your lower body part at some parts, and it was stiff only at some parts, not like the other replays but other thing... doing those things without failing it's too easy on gravity -9.82... try to do those things on -30, but well, overall, your moves looks better than before.

btw, that goes for both replays.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Co-co-co-combo breaker

Are you using a phone? cause i don't know other way to multi-post like that :o

Bad luck for you :c and btw.. that's really banneable? (the dp to tourney prize)
http://askhelixfossil.com/#ztmbyw

you are too fag for replay making, sorry, the almighty helix said it.